The Banner

Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Database and Non-Code based release notes Options · View
Your Overlord
Posted: Monday, February 16, 2009 7:34:20 PM

Release version 41 Feb 16th 2009

Added song 'Acapella Blues Improvisation' to define the section of early medlies where Plant and Page would do unaccompanied blues riffs i.e "See A Little Girl walking down the street"
Added performance of 'Acapella Blues Improvisation' to the 'How Many More Times' medley for Aug 31st 1969
Adjusted the medley position of a number of songs in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Aug 31st 1969 in light of the added song
Added performance of 'Acapella Blues Improvisation' to the 'How Many More Times' medley for Oct 10th 1969
Added performance of 'Hideaway' to the 'How Many More Times' medley for Oct 10th 1969
Adjusted the medley position of a number of songs in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Oct 10th 1969 in light of the added songs
Added song 'Yellow Is The Color' and set its credit to '(Donovan Leitch)' and its popularizer to 'Donovan'
Added lyrics for 'Yellow Is The Color'
Added performance of 'Yellow Is The Color' to the 'How Many More Times' medley for Oct 12th 1969
Added performance of 'Over Under Sideways Down' to the 'How Many More Times' medley for Oct 12th 1969
Added performance of 'Down By The River' to the 'How Many More Times' medley for Oct 12th 1969
Added performance of 'Acapella Blues Improvisation' to the 'How Many More Times' medley for Oct 12th 1969
Added performance of 'Eyesight To The Blind' to the 'Acapella Blues Improvisation' medley in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Oct 12th 1969
Added performance of 'Shake For Me' to the 'Acapella Blues Improvisation' medley in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Oct 12th 1969
Adjusted the medley position of a number of songs in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Oct 12th 1969 in light of the added songs
Flagged the performance of 'Boogie Chillen'' in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Oct 12th 1969 as 'Cut'
Added performance of 'Acapella Blues Improvisation' to the 'How Many More Times' medley for Nov 5th 1969
Added performance of 'Unknown' to the 'How Many More Times' medley for Nov 5th 1969
Adjusted the medley position of 'Boogie Chillen'' in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Nov 5th 1969 from '2' to '3'
Added performance of 'Over Under Sideways Down' to the 'How Many More Times' medley for Nov 6th 1969
Added performance of 'Acapella Blues Improvisation' to the 'How Many More Times' medley for Nov 6th 1969
Adjusted the medley position of a number of songs in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Nov 6th 1969 in light of the added songs
Added performance of 'Acapella Blues Improvisation' to the 'How Many More Times' medley for Jan 8th 1970
Adjusted the medley position of a number of songs in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Jan 8th 1970 in light of the added song
Added performance of 'Acapella Blues Improvisation' to the 'How Many More Times' medley for Jan 9th 1970
Adjusted the medley position of a number of songs in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Jan 9th 1970 in light of the added song
Added performance of 'Acapella Blues Improvisation' to the 'How Many More Times' medley for Feb 23rd 1970
Added performance of 'Cocaine Blues' to the 'Acapella Blues Improvisation' medley in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Feb 23rd 1970
Added credit of '(Freddie King/Sonny Thompson)'
Added artist of 'Freddie King'
Added photo of 'Freddie King'
Added song of 'Hideaway' and set its credit to '(Freddie King/Sonny Thompson)' and its popularizer to 'Freddie King'
Added performance of 'Hideaway' to the 'Boogie Chillen'' medley in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Feb 23rd 1970
Identified the unknown song in the 'How Many More Times' medley on Feb 23rd 1970 as 'Cocaine Blues'
Added performance of 'Unknown' to the 'How Many More Times' medley for Feb 23rd 1970
Adjusted the medley position of a number of songs in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Feb 23rd 1970 in light of the added songs
Added performance of 'Acapella Blues Improvisation' to the 'How Many More Times' medley for Feb 28th 1970
Adjusted the medley position of a number of songs in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Feb 28th 1970 in light of the added song
Added performance of 'Acapella Blues Improvisation' to the 'How Many More Times' medley for Mar 7th 1970
Adjusted the medley position of a number of songs in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Mar 7th 1970 in light of the added song
Added performance of 'Acapella Blues Improvisation' to the 'How Many More Times' medley for Mar 9th 1970
Adjusted the medley position of a number of songs in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Mar 9th 1970 in light of the added song
Added performance of 'Acapella Blues Improvisation' to the 'How Many More Times' medley for Mar 10th 1970
Adjusted the medley position of a number of songs in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Mar 10th 1970 in light of the added song
Added performance of 'Acapella Blues Improvisation' to the 'How Many More Times' medley for Mar 11th 1970
Added performance of 'I Think You Need A Shot' to the 'Acapella Blues Improvisation' medley in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Mar 11th 1970
Adjusted the medley position of a number of songs in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Mar 11th 1970 in light of the added songs
Added performance of 'Acapella Blues Improvisation' to the 'How Many More Times' medley for Mar 12th 1970
Added performance of 'I Think You Need A Shot' to the 'Acapella Blues Improvisation' medley in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Mar 12th 1970
Adjusted the medley position of a number of songs in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Mar 12th 1970 in light of the added songs
Added performance of 'Acapella Blues Improvisation' to the 'How Many More Times' medley for Mar 25th 1970
Added performance of 'I Think You Need A Shot' to the 'Acapella Blues Improvisation' medley in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Mar 25th 1970
Adjusted the medley position of a number of songs in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Mar 25th 1970 in light of the added songs
Added performance of 'Acapella Blues Improvisation' to the 'How Many More Times' medley for Mar 27th 1970
Added performance of 'I Think You Need A Shot' to the 'Acapella Blues Improvisation' medley in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Mar 27th 1970
Adjusted the medley position of a number of songs in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Mar 27th 1970 in light of the added songs
Added performance of 'Acapella Blues Improvisation' to the 'How Many More Times' medley for Mar 19th 1970
Added performance of 'I Think You Need A Shot' to the 'Acapella Blues Improvisation' medley in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Mar 19th 1970
Adjusted the medley position of a number of songs in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Mar 19th 1970 in light of the added songs
Added performance of 'Acapella Blues Improvisation' to the 'How Many More Times' medley for Apr 5th 1970
Added performance of 'I Think You Need A Shot' to the 'Acapella Blues Improvisation' medley in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Apr 5th 1970
Adjusted the medley position of a number of songs in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Apr 5th 1970 in light of the added songs
Added performance of 'Acapella Blues Improvisation' to the 'How Many More Times' medley for Apr 9th 1970
Added performance of 'I Think You Need A Shot' to the 'Acapella Blues Improvisation' medley in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Apr 9th 1970
Adjusted the medley position of a number of songs in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Apr 9th 1970 in light of the added songs
Added performance of 'Acapella Blues Improvisation' to the 'How Many More Times' medley for Apr 17th 1970
Added performance of 'I Think You Need A Shot' to the 'Acapella Blues Improvisation' medley in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Apr 17th 1970
Adjusted the medley position of a number of songs in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Apr 17th 1970 in light of the added songs
Added performance of 'Acapella Blues Improvisation' to the 'How Many More Times' medley for Jun 28th 1970
Added performance of 'I Think You Need A Shot' to the 'Acapella Blues Improvisation' medley in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Jun 28th 1970
Adjusted the medley position of a number of songs in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Jun 28th 1970 in light of the added songs
Added performance of 'Acapella Blues Improvisation' to the 'How Many More Times' medley for Sep 19th 1970(Evening)
Adjusted the medley position of a number of songs in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Sep 19th 1970(Evening) in light of the added song
Added performance of 'Acapella Blues Improvisation' to the 'How Many More Times' medley for Jun 20th 1969
Added performance of 'Acapella Blues Improvisation' to the 'How Many More Times' medley for Jul 6th 1969
Adjusted the medley position of 'The Lemon Song' in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Jul 6th 1969 from '2' to '3'
Added performance of 'Acapella Blues Improvisation' to the 'How Many More Times' medley for Jul 20th 1969
Adjusted the medley position of 'The Lemon Song' in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Jul 20th 1969 from '3' to '4'
Added performance of 'Acapella Blues Improvisation' to the 'How Many More Times' medley for Jul 21st 1969
Adjusted the medley position of a number of songs in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Jul 21st 1969 in light of the added song
Added performance of 'Unknown' to the 'How Many More Times' medley for Jul 25th 1969
Added performance of 'Acapella Blues Improvisation' to the 'How Many More Times' medley for Jul 25th 1969
Adjusted the medley position of a number of songs in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Jul 25th 1969 in light of the added songs
Added performance of 'Acapella Blues Improvisation' to the 'How Many More Times' medley for Aug 18th 1969(afternoon)
Adjusted the medley position of 'The Lemon Song' in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Aug 18th 1969(afternoon) from '2' to '3'
Added performance of 'Acapella Blues Improvisation' to the 'How Many More Times' medley for Aug 18th 1969(evening)
Adjusted the medley position of a number of songs in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Aug 18th 1969(evening) in light of the added song
Renamed artist 'Golden Earing' to 'Golden Earrings'
Renamed artist 'Pacific Gas & Electric Co' to 'Pacific Gas & Electric'
Renamed artist 'Jamie Brockett' to 'Jaime Brockett'
Migrated over 34 venue photos
Your Overlord
Posted: Sunday, February 22, 2009 9:32:41 AM

Release version 42 Feb 22nd 2009

Added credit of '(Charlie Phillips/Odis Echols)'
Added artist of 'Johnny Cash'
Added song 'Sugartime' and set its credit to '(Charlie Phillips/Odis Echols)' and its popularizer to 'Johnny Cash'
Added lyrics for 'Sugartime'
Added photo of 'Johnny Cash'
Added performance of 'Sugartime' to the 'Bow Solo' medley in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Feb 14th 1969
Renamed artist 'Julie Driscoll' to 'Julie Driscoll and Brian Auger & The Trinity'
Deleted artist 'Brian Auger & The Trinity'
Added artist 'Uncle Dirty' to the bill for May 25th 1969
Added artist 'Elvin Bishop' to the bill for May 2nd 1969
Added artist 'Elvin Bishop' to the bill for May 3rd 1969
Renamed artist 'F.O.B.' to 'Southwest F.O.B.'
Added artist 'Galliard' to the bill for Feb 24th 1969
Added artist 'Liverpool Scene' to the bill for Jun 26th 1969
Added artist 'Bloodwyn Pig' to the bill for Jun 26th 1969
Removed artist 'Bloodwyn Pig' from the bill for Jun 27th 1969
Added artist 'Taj Mahal' to the bill for Oct 31st 1969(second show)
Added artist 'Pinkiny Canandy' to the bill for Aug 11th 1969
Renamed venue 'Memphis University' to 'Memphis State University'
Flagged Feb 10th 1969 as 'Disputed'
Revised the length of the soundboard for Feb 12th 1975 to '172' min
Set the capacity for 'R.I. Auditorium' to '6000'
Set the address for 'R.I. Auditorium' to '1111 North Main Street Providence RI'
Set the date opened for 'R.I. Auditorium' to 'Feb 18, 1926'
Set the date closed for 'R.I. Auditorium' to '1972'
Set the capacity for 'Richfield Coliseum' to '20500'
Set the address for 'Richfield Coliseum' to '2923 Streetsboro Road Richfield, OH 44286'
Set the date opened for 'Richfield Coliseum' to '1974'
Set the date closed for 'Richfield Coliseum' to '1994'
Set the capacity for 'Riverfront Coliseum' to '17500'
Set the address for 'Riverfront Coliseum' to '100 Broadway Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-3514'
Set the date opened for 'Riverfront Coliseum' to '1975'
Set the date closed for 'Riverfront Coliseum' to 'Still Open'
Set the capacity for 'Roberts Stadium' to '12700'
Set the date opened for 'Roberts Stadium' to '1956'
Set the date closed for 'Roberts Stadium' to 'Still Open'
Set the capacity for 'Royal Albert Hall' to '8000'
Set the address for 'Royal Albert Hall' to 'Kensington Gore, London SW7 2AP'
Set the date opened for 'Royal Albert Hall' to 'Mar 29, 1871'
Set the date closed for 'Royal Albert Hall' to 'Still Open'
Set the capacity for 'Salt Palace Arena' to '11000'
Set the address for 'Salt Palace Arena' to '100 W South Temple Salt Lake City, UT'
Set the date opened for 'Salt Palace Arena' to '1969'
Set the date closed for 'Salt Palace Arena' to '1994'
Set the capacity for 'Salt Palace Arena' to '4000'
Set the date opened for 'Salt Palace Arena' to '1957'
Set the date closed for 'Salt Palace Arena' to 'Still Open'
Set the capacity for 'Silverdome' to '93000'
Set the address for 'Silverdome' to '1200 Featherstone Road Pontiac, Michigan 48342'
Set the date opened for 'Silverdome' to 'Aug 23, 1975'
Set the date closed for 'Silverdome' to 'Oct 2008'
Added performance of 'Mockingbird' to the 'As Long As I Have You' medley for May 28th 1969
Added performance of 'Move On Down The Line' to the 'Bow Solo' medley in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for May 28th 1969
Added performance of 'Acapella Blues Improvisation' to the 'How Many More Times' medley for May 30th 1969
Added performance of 'Just A Little Bit' to the 'Bow Solo' medley in the 'How Many More Times' medley for May 30th 1969
Added performance of 'Unknown' to the 'You Shook Me' medley for Jun 20th 1969
Added performance of 'The Lemon Song' to the 'You Shook Me' medley for Jun 20th 1969
Added performance of 'Just A Little Bit' to the 'Communication Breakdown' medley for Jun 20th 1969
Adjusted the medley position of 'It's Your Thing' in the 'Communication Breakdown' medley for Jun 20th 1969 from '1' to '2'
Added performance of 'Unknown' to the 'Dazed And Confused' medley for Nov 2nd 1969
Added performance of 'Move On Down The Line' to the 'Boogie Chillen'' medley in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Nov 5th 1969
Added performance of 'Move On Down The Line' to the 'Boogie Chillen'' medley in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Nov 6th 1969
Added performance of 'Hideaway' to the 'Boogie Chillen'' medley in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Nov 6th 1969
Added performance of 'Move On Down The Line' to the 'Boogie Chillen'' medley in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Jan 8th 1970
Added performance of 'Hideaway' to the 'Boogie Chillen'' medley in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Jan 8th 1970
Added performance of 'Move On Down The Line' to the 'Boogie Chillen'' medley in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Jan 9th 1970
Added performance of 'Move On Down The Line' to the 'Boogie Chillen'' medley in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Feb 23rd 1970
Adjusted the nested medley position of 'Hideaway' in the 'Boogie Chillen'' medley in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Feb 23rd 1970 from '1' to '2'
Added performance of 'Move On Down The Line' to the 'Boogie Chillen'' medley in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Mar 7th 1970
Added performance of 'Hideaway' to the 'Boogie Chillen'' medley in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Mar 7th 1970
Added performance of 'Move On Down The Line' to the 'Boogie Chillen'' medley in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Mar 9th 1970
Added performance of 'Hideaway' to the 'Boogie Chillen'' medley in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Mar 9th 1970
Added performance of 'Move On Down The Line' to the 'Boogie Chillen'' medley in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Mar 10th 1970
Added performance of 'Hideaway' to the 'Boogie Chillen'' medley in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Mar 10th 1970
Added performance of 'Move On Down The Line' to the 'Boogie Chillen'' medley in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Mar 11th 1970
Added performance of 'Move On Down The Line' to the 'Boogie Chillen'' medley in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Mar 12th 1970
Added performance of 'Hideaway' to the 'Boogie Chillen'' medley in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Mar 12th 1970
Migrated over 69 venue photos
Your Overlord
Posted: Friday, February 27, 2009 7:25:58 PM

Release version 43 Feb 27th 2009

Added performance of 'Move On Down The Line' to the 'Boogie Chillen'' medley in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Mar 25th 1970
Added performance of 'Hideaway' to the 'Boogie Chillen'' medley in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Mar 25th 1970
Added performance of 'Move On Down The Line' to the 'Boogie Chillen'' medley in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Mar 27th 1970
Added performance of 'Hideaway' to the 'Boogie Chillen'' medley in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Mar 27th 1970
Added performance of 'I Feel So Bad' to the 'Unknown' medley in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Mar 29th 1970
Added performance of 'Move On Down The Line' to the 'Boogie Chillen'' medley in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Apr 5th 1970
Added performance of 'Hideaway' to the 'Boogie Chillen'' medley in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Apr 5th 1970
Added performance of 'Hideaway' to the 'Boogie Chillen'' medley in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Apr 9th 1970
Added performance of 'Hideaway' to the 'Boogie Chillen'' medley in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Apr 17th 1970
Added performance of 'Hideaway' to the 'Boogie Chillen'' medley in the 'How Many More Times' medley for Jun 28th 1970
Added credit of '(Sam Cooke)'
Added artist of 'Otis Redding'
Added song 'Shake' and set its credit to '(Sam Cooke)' and its popularizer to 'Otis Redding'
Added lyrics for 'Shake'
Added photo for 'Otis Redding'
Added performance of 'Shake' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Aug 15th 1970
Revised the length of 'Move On Down The Line' in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Aug 15th 1970 from '1:20' down to '1:00'
Adjusted the medley position of a number of songs in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Aug 15th 1970 in light of the added song
Added performance of 'That's Alright' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Sep 4th 1970
Revised the length of 'I'm Movin On' in thw 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Sep 4th 1970 from '2:06' down to ':30'
Added performance of 'Unknown' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Sep 4th 1970
Revised the length of 'Shake Your Moneymaker' in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Sep 4th 1970 from ':41' down to ':12'
Added song 'Rollin' and Tumblin'' and set its credit to '(McKinley Morganfield)' and its popularizer to 'Muddy Waters'
Added lyrics for 'Rollin' and Tumblin''
Added performance of 'Rollin' and Tumblin'' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Sep 4th 1970
Adjusted the medley position of a number of songs in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Sep 4th 1970 in light of the added songs
Revised the length of 'Whole Lotta Love' for Sep 6th 1970 '2:57' up to '12:57'
Changed the credit for 'I've Got To Find My Baby' from '(Joy Byers Johnston)' to '(Walter Jacobs)'
Changed the popularizer for 'I've Got To Find My Baby' from 'Elvis Presley' to 'Little Walter'
updated the lyrics for 'I've Got To Find My Baby'
Revised the length of 'Some Other Guy' in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Sep 6th 1970 from '2:26' down to '1:00'
Added performance of 'I've Got To Find My Baby' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Sep 6th 1970
Added song 'Rock Me Baby' and set its credit to '(Traditional)' and its popularizer to 'B.B King'
Added lyrics for 'Rock Me Baby'
Added performance of 'Rock Me Baby' to the 'You Shook Me' medley for Jun 27th 1969
Added performance of 'Rock Me Baby' to the 'You Shook Me' medley for Jul 20th 1969
Added performance of 'Rock Me Baby' to the 'You Shook Me' medley for Jul 21st 1969
Added performance of 'Rock Me Baby' to the 'You Shook Me' medley for Aug 18th 1969(first show)
Added performance of 'Rock Me Baby' to the 'You Shook Me' medley for Aug 18th 1969(second show)
Added performance of 'Rock Me Baby' to the 'You Shook Me' medley for Aug 31st 1969
Added performance of 'Rock Me Baby' to the 'You Shook Me' medley for Oct 10th 1969
Flagged the performance of 'You Shook Me' on Oct 12th 1969 as 'Cut'
Flagged the performance of 'Whole Lotta Love' on Aug 31st 1971 as 'Cut'
Added performance of 'Unknown' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Aug 31st 1971
Added performance of 'Good Times Bad Times' as an intro to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Sep 4th 1971
Identified the unknown song in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Sep 4th 1971 as 'Gee, Baby Ain't I good To You' and revised its length from ':41' down to ':06'
Added performance of 'Kindhearted Woman Blues' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Sep 4th 1971
Revised the length of the unknown song in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Sep 11th 1971 from ':28' down to ':10'
Added performance of 'Kindhearted Woman Blues' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Sep 11th 1971
Identified the unknown song in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Sep 13th 1971 as 'Gee, Baby Ain't I good To You' and revised its length from ':54' down to ':06'
Added performance of 'Kindhearted Woman Blues' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Sep 13th 1971
Identified the unknown song in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jun 7th 1972 as 'When The Levee Breaks'
Flagged the performance of 'Whole Lotta Love' on Jun 15th 1972 as 'Cut'
Flagged the performance of 'Going Down Slow' on Jun 15th 1972 as 'Cut'
Added credit of '(Sylvester Stewart)'
Added artist of 'Sly & the Family Stone'
Added song 'Everyday People' and set its credit to '(Sylvester Stewart)' and its popularizer to 'Sly & the Family Stone' and flagged it as an instrumental since Zeppelin performed it as such
Identified the unknown song in the 'Organ Solo' medley for Jun 19th 1972 as 'Everyday People'
Added 'Paul Butterfield Blues Band' to the bill for Aug 29th 1969
Added 'Paul Butterfield Blues Band' to the bill for Aug 30th 1969
Added 'Muddy Waters' to the bill for Aug 29th 1969
Added 'Muddy Waters' to the bill for Aug 30th 1969
Removed 'Roland Kirk' from the bill for Nov 7th 1969
Removed 'Roland Kirk' from the bill for Nov 8th 1969
Set the capacity for 'Sportatorium' to '15500'
Set the address for 'Sportatorium' to '16661 West Hollywood Boulevard'
Set the date opened for 'Sportatorium' to 'Sep 1970'
Set the date closed for 'Sportatorium' to 'Oct 21, 1988'
Set the capacity for 'Sports Arena' to '12000'
Set the address for 'Sports Arena' to '3500 Sports Arena Blvd San Diego, CA 92110'
Set the date opened for 'Sports Arena' to 'Nov 17, 1966'
Set the date closed for 'Sports Arena' to 'Still Open'
Set the capacity for 'St. George's Hall' to '1672'
Set the address for 'St. George's Hall' to '38 Bridge Street Town Centre, Bradford, BD1 1JT, United Kingdom'
Set the date opened for 'St. George's Hall' to 'Aug 29, 1853'
Set the date closed for 'St. George's Hall' to 'Still Open'
Migrated over 45 venue photos
Your Overlord
Posted: Friday, March 06, 2009 6:42:53 PM

Release version 44 Mar 6th 2009

Added performance of 'Bold Soul Sister' to the 'Communication Breakdown' medley for Jun 14th 1972
Adjusted the medley position of 'The Lemon Song' in the 'Communication Breakdown' medley for Jun 14th 1972 from '1' to '2'
Added performance of 'Everybody Wants Somebody To Love' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jun 19th 1972
Adjusted the medley position of a number of songs in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jun 19th 1972
Flagged the performance of 'Whole Lotta Love' on Jun 19th 1972 as 'Cut'
Flagged the performance of 'Going Down Slow' on Jun 19th 1972 as 'Cut'
Added performance of 'Just A Little Bit' to the 'Theremin Dual' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jun 22nd 1972
Added performance of 'Everybody Wants Somebody To Love' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jun 22nd 1972
Adjusted the medley position of a number of songs in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jun 22nd 1972
Added performance of 'Just A Little Bit' to the 'Theremin Dual' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jun 25th 1972
Added performance of 'Everybody Wants Somebody To Love' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jun 25th 1972
Adjusted the medley position of a number of songs in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jun 25th 1972
Added performance of 'Everyday People' to the 'Organ Solo' medley for Jun 25th 1972
Added performance of 'Just A Little Bit' to the 'Theremin Dual' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jun 27th 1972
Added performance of 'Everybody Wants Somebody To Love' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jun 27th 1972
Adjusted the medley position of a number of songs in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jun 27th 1972
Added performance of 'Everybody Wants Somebody To Love' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jun 28th 1972
Adjusted the medley position of a number of songs in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jun 28th 1972
Added performance of 'Just A Little Bit' to the 'Theremin Dual' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Oct 2nd 1972
Revised the length of 'You Shook Me' in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Oct 3rd 1972 from '6:28' down to '5:18'
Added performance of 'Unknown' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Oct 3rd 1972
Revised the length of 'Let's Have A Party' in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Oct 4th 1972 from '7:08' down to '2:02'
Added performance of 'You Shook Me' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Oct 4th 1972
Added performance of 'Unknown' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Oct 4th 1972
Revised the length of 'You Shook Me' in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Oct 5th 1972 from '6:43' down to '6:02'
Added performance of 'Unknown' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Oct 5th 1972
Set 'Mellotron Solo' for Oct 5th 1972 as a 'leadin' song
Added song '(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction' and set its credit to '(Mick Jagger/Keith Richards)' and its popularizer to 'The Rolling Stones' and flagged it
as an instrumental since Zeppelin performed it as such
Added performance of '(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Oct 9th 1972
Revised the length of 'Leave My Woman Alone' in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Oct 9th 1972 from '2:42' down to ':53'
Added performance of 'Unknown' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Oct 9th 1972
Adjusted the medley position of a number of songs in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Oct 9th 1972
Revised the length of 'Stairway To Heaven' for Oct 10th 1972 from '2:48' up to '8:44'
Renamed artist 'Day of the Phoenix' to 'Day of Phoenix'
Changed the date of the show where 'Atlantic Ocean' were on the bill from Sep 12th 1968 to Sep 13th 1968
Added 'The Trials of Jason Hoover' to the bill for Dec 28th 1968
Added 'The Gass' to the bill for Oct 25th 1968
Set the capacity for 'State Fair Arena' to '11500'
Set the address for 'State Fair Arena' to '333 Gordon Cooper St Oklahoma City, OK 73107'
Set the date opened for 'State Fair Arena' to '1965'
Set the date closed for 'State Fair Arena' to 'Still Open'
Set the capacity for 'State Fair Coliseum' to '8000'
Set the date opened for 'State Fair Coliseum' to '1936'
Set the date closed for 'State Fair Coliseum' to 'Still Open'
Set the capacity for 'Swing Auditorium' to '10000'
Set the date opened for 'Swing Auditorium' to '1949'
Set the date closed for 'Swing Auditorium' to '1981'
Set the capacity for 'Tampa Stadium' to '75000'
Set the date opened for 'Tampa Stadium' to 'Nov 4, 1967'
Set the date closed for 'Tampa Stadium' to 'Sep 13, 1998'
Set the capacity for 'The Arena' to '15000'
Set the date opened for 'The Arena' to '1929'
Set the date closed for 'The Arena' to '1994'
Renamed venue 'The Coliseum' to 'Greensboro Coliseum'
Added credit of '(Buck Owens)'
Added song 'Crying Time' and set its credit to '(Buck Owens)' and its popularizer to 'Ray Charles'
Added lyrics for 'Crying Time'
Added performance of 'Crying Time' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Apr 1st 1971
Added credit of '(Porter Grainger/Everett Robbins)'
Added song 'Ain't Nobody's Bizness' and set its credit to '(Porter Grainger/Everett Robbins)' and its credit to 'B.B King'
Added lyrics for 'Ain't Nobody's Bizness'
Added performance of 'Ain't Nobody's Bizness' to the 'That's All Right' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Apr 1st 1971
Revised the length of 'I Think You Need A Shot' in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Mar 5th 1971 from '2:37' down to ':43'
Revised the length of 'I Think You Need A Shot' in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Mar 6th 1971 from '2:36' down to ':47'
Revised the length of 'The Lemon Song' in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Nov 25th 1971 from '5:12' down to ':41'
Added performance of 'For What It's Worth' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Sep 19th 1970(evening)
Revised the length of 'Cinnamon Girl' in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Sep 19th 1970(evening) from '1:20' down to ':30' and placed it inside the
performance of 'For What It's Worth'
Added performance of 'HB Solo' to the 'Heartbreaker' medley for Nov 6th 1969
Added credit of '(Cole Porter)'
Added song of 'It's All Right With Me' and set its credit to '(Cole Porter)' and its popularizer to 'Frank Sinatra'
Added lyrics for 'It's All Right With Me'
Added performance of 'Bass Jam' to the 'Bron-Y-Aur Stomp' medley for Jul 17th 1977
Added performance of 'It's All Right With Me' to the 'Bass Jam' medley in the 'Bron Y-Aur Stomp' medley for Jul 17th 1977
Migrated over 31 venue photos
Your Overlord
Posted: Sunday, March 15, 2009 6:04:03 AM

Release version 45 Mar 15th 2009

Identified one of the unknown photosets as coming from May 25th 1969
Identified the unknown venue for the canceled Jan 1st 1969 show in Salem Oregon as 'Salem Armory Auditorium'
Added a photoset for one of the Chicago shows in May of 69
Migrated over 94 venue photos
Added 19 venue photos
Set the capacity for The Forum' to '18000'
Set the address for 'The Forum' to '3900 W. Manchester Blvd. Inglewood, California 90305'
Set the date opened for 'The Forum' to '1967'
Set the date closed for 'The Forum' to 'Still Open'
Set the capacity for The Grande Ballroom' to '1837'
Set the address for 'The Grande Ballroom' to '8952 Grand River Avenue Detroit, Michigan 48204'
Set the date opened for 'The Grande Ballroom' to '1966'
Set the date closed for 'The Grande Ballroom' to '1972'
Set the capacity for 'The Kingdome' to '70000'
Set the address for 'The Kingdome' to '201 S. King Street Seattle, WA 98104'
Set the date opened for 'The Kingdome' to 'Mar 27, 1976'
Set the date closed for 'The Kingdome' to 'Jan 9, 2000'
Renamed venue 'The Lacarno' to 'The Locarno'
Set the capacity for 'The Myriad' to '15634'
Set the address for 'The Myriad' to '1 Myriad Gardens Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73102'
Set the date opened for 'The Myriad' to 'Nov 5, 1972'
Set the date closed for 'The Myriad' to 'Still Open'
Set the capacity for 'The National Stadium' to '2080'
Set the address for 'The National Stadium' to 'South Circular Road Dublin 8'
Set the date opened for 'The National Stadium' to '1939'
Set the date closed for 'The National Stadium' to 'Still Open'
Set the capacity for 'The Omni' to '17000'
Set the address for 'The Omni' to '100 Techwood Drive, NW Atlanta, Georgia 30303'
Set the date opened for 'The Omni' to '1972'
Set the date closed for 'The Omni' to '1997'
Set the capacity for 'The Spectrum' to '18369'
Set the address for 'The Spectrum' to '3601 S Broad St Philadelphia, PA 19148'
Set the date opened for 'The Spectrum' to 'Oct 19, 1967'
Set the date closed for 'The Spectrum' to 'Sep 30, 2009'
Added performance of 'Moby Dick' for Jun 14th 1972 and flagged it as 'Cut'
Adjusted the sequence of a number of songs for Jun 14th 1972 in light of the added song
Added soundboard source for Jun 23rd 1977
Unflagged the first show on Jun 30th 1969 as 'Disputed'
Revised the length of 'Everybody Needs Somebody to Love' in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Oct 3rd 1972 from ':30' to ':35'
Revised the length of 'Everybody Needs Somebody to Love' in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Oct 4th 1972 from ':22' to ':35'
Revised the length of 'Everybody Needs Somebody to Love' in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Oct 9th 1972 from ':36' to '1:05'
Revised the length of 'Everybody Needs Somebody to Love' in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Oct 10th 1972 from ':37' to ':50'
Revised the length of 'Everybody Needs Somebody to Love' in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Nov 30th 1972 from ':44' to ':57'
Revised the length of 'Everybody Needs Somebody to Love' in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Dec 1st 1972 from ':47' to '1:00'
Revised the length of 'Everybody Needs Somebody to Love' in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Dec 4th 1972 from ':37' to '1:02'
Revised the length of 'Everybody Needs Somebody to Love' in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Dec 8th 1972 from ':44' to '1:05'
Added performance of 'It's Your Thing' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Dec 8th 1972
Adjusted the medley position of a number of songs in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Dec 8th 1972 in light of the added song
Revised the length of 'Everybody Needs Somebody to Love' in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Dec 16th 1972 from ':59' to '1:54'
Added performance of 'Just a Little Bit' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Dec 20th 1972
Adjusted the medley position of a number of songs in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Dec 20th 1972 in light of the added song
Revised the length of 'Everybody Needs Somebody to Love' in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Dec 20th 1972 from ':42' to '1:30'
Revised the length of 'Everybody Needs Somebody to Love' in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Dec 22nd 1972 from ':59' to '1:08'
Revised the length of 'Everybody Needs Somebody to Love' in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Dec 23rd 1972 from ':47' to '1:01'
Revised the length of 'Everybody Needs Somebody to Love' in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jan 2nd 1973 from ':50' to '1:25'
Renamed song 'Voodoo Chile (slight return)' to 'Voodoo Child (Slight return)' and flagged it as an intrumental since Zeppelin performed it as such
Adjusted the medley position of 'Voodoo Child (Slight return)' in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jan 2nd 1973 from '2' to '1'
Adjusted the medley position of 'Thememin Duel' in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jan 2nd 1973 from '1' to '2'
Added performance of 'Just A Little Bit' to the 'Thememin Duel' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jan 15th 1973
Revised the length of 'Everybody Needs Somebody to Love' in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jan 15th 1973 from '1:16' to '1:45'
Added performance of 'Just A Little Bit' to the 'Thememin Duel' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jan 18th 1973
Added performance of 'Everybody Needs Somebody to Love' in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jan 18th 1973
Deleted performance of the unknown song in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jan 18th 1973
Revised the length of 'Everybody Needs Somebody to Love' in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jan 22nd 1973 from '1:02' to '1:25'
Revised the length of 'Whole Lotta Love' for Jan 25th 1973 from '9:11' to '25:51'. This was because of a typo in the database.
Added a performance of 'Unknown' as the intro to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jan 25th 1973
Revised the length of 'Everybody Needs Somebody to Love' in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jan 25th 1973 from ':38' to '1:50'
Fixed a data problem for 'Black Dog' on Jan 27th 1973 that was causing its 'Out On The Tiles' intro to show up after it instead of before
Adjusted the medley position of 'The Hunter' in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jan 30th 1973 from '2' to '1'
Adjusted the medley position of 'Thememin Duel' in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jan 30th 1973 from '1' to '2'
Revised the length of 'Everybody Needs Somebody to Love' in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jan 30th 1973 from '1:16' to '1:30'
Revised the length of 'Everybody Needs Somebody to Love' in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Mar 6th 1973 from ':50' to '1:50'
Flagged the performance of 'Stairway To Heaven' for Mar 14th 1973 as 'Cut'
Added a performance of 'Unknown' as the intro to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Mar 14th 1973
Revised the length of 'Everybody Needs Somebody to Love' in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Mar 14th 1973 from '1:05' to '1:25'
Your Overlord
Posted: Monday, March 16, 2009 6:16:38 PM

Release version 46 Mar 16th 2009

Fixed a data problem for 'Black Dog' on Apr 2nd 1973 that was causing its 'Out On The Tiles' intro to show up after it instead of before
Fixed a data problem for 'Black Dog' on Jan 22nd 1975 that was causing its 'Out On The Tiles' intro to show up after it instead of before
Fixed a data problem for 'Black Dog' on Mar 19th 1975 that was causing its 'Out On The Tiles' intro to show up after it instead of before
Fixed a data problem for 'Black Dog' on May 23rd 1975 that was causing its 'Out On The Tiles' intro to show up after it instead of before
Added performance of 'Out On The Tiles' as the intro to 'Black Dog' on Jul 5th 1971
Added performance of 'Out On The Tiles' as the intro to 'Black Dog' on Nov 20th 1971
Added performance of 'Out On The Tiles' as the intro to 'Black Dog' on Jun 18th 1980
Added performance of 'Out On The Tiles' as the intro to 'Black Dog' on Jun 21st 1980
Revised the length of 'Moby Dick' for Jun 27th 1972 from '6:37' to '16:09'
Revised the length of 'Theremin Duel' in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Mar 17th 1973 from ':32' to '1:20'
Added credit of '(James Brown/Alfred Ellis)'
Added song 'Cold Sweat' and set its credit to '(James Brown/Alfred Ellis)' and its popularizer to 'James Brown'
Added lyrics for 'Cold Sweat'
Added performance of 'Cold Sweat' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Mar 21st 1973
Adjusted the medley position of a number of songs in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Mar 21st 1973 in light of the added song
Added performance of 'Turn On Your Lovelight' to the 'Funk Jam' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for May 24th 1975
Flagged the performance of 'Stairway To Heaven' for Mar 27th 1973 as 'Cut'
Flagged the performance of 'Whole Lotta Love' for Mar 27th 1973 as 'Cut'
Flagged the performance of 'Moby Dick' for Apr 1st 1973 as 'Cut'
Added song 'Ethereal Interlude' and flagged it as a 'Pseudo Song' This is a name for the laidback instrumental section of 'Dazed and Confused' that housed the San Fransisco/Woodstock sections.
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Nov 30th 1972
Adjusted the medley position of 'Bow Solo' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Nov 30th 1972 from '1' to '2'
Adjusted the medley position of 'The Crunge' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Nov 30th 1972 from '2' to '3'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Dec 1st 1972
Added performance of 'Cowgirl In The Sand' to the 'Ethereal Interlude' medley in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Dec 1st 1972
Adjusted the medley position of 'Bow Solo' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Dec 1st 1972 from '1' to '2'
Adjusted the medley position of 'The Crunge' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Dec 1st 1972 from '2' to '3'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Dec 4th 1972
Added performance of 'Cowgirl In The Sand' to the 'Ethereal Interlude' medley in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Dec 4th 1972
Adjusted the medley position of 'Bow Solo' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Dec 4th 1972 from '1' to '2'
Adjusted the medley position of 'The Crunge' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Dec 4th 1972 from '2' to '3'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Dec 8th 1972
Added performance of 'Cowgirl In The Sand' to the 'Ethereal Interlude' medley in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Dec 8th 1972
Adjusted the medley position of 'Bow Solo' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Dec 8th 1972 from '1' to '2'
Adjusted the medley position of 'The Crunge' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Dec 8th 1972 from '2' to '3'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Dec 16th 1972
Adjusted the medley position of 'Bow Solo' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Dec 16th 1972 from '1' to '2'
Flagged the performance of 'Dazed and Confused' for Dec 16th 1972 as 'Cut'
Flagged the performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' for Dec 16th 1972 as 'Cut'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Dec 22nd 1972
Revised the length of 'San Fransisco' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Dec 22nd 1972 from ':42' to ':30' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Dec 23rd 1972
Revised the length of 'San Fransisco' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Dec 23rd 1972 from ':53' to ':32' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jan 2nd 1973
Adjusted the medley position of 'Bow Solo' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jan 2nd 1973 from '1' to '2'
Flagged the performance of 'The Rain Song' for Jan 2nd 1973 as 'Cut'
Flagged the performance of 'Dazed and Confused' for Jan 2nd 1973 as 'Cut'
Flagged the performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' for Jan 2nd 1973 as 'Cut'
Changed all performances of Pseudo song 'Walter's Walk Jam' to 'Walter's Walk'
Deleted pseudo song 'Walter's Walk Jam'
Flagged the performance of 'The Rain Song' for Jan 7th 1973 as 'Cut'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jan 7th 1973
Revised the length of 'San Fransisco' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jan 7th 1973 from ':44' to ':23' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jan 14th 1973
Revised the length of 'San Fransisco' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jan 14th 1973 from ':55' to ':26' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Flagged the performance of 'The Rain Song' for Jan 15th 1973 as 'Cut'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jan 15th 1973
Revised the length of 'San Fransisco' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jan 15th 1973 from ':40' to ':25' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jan 18th 1973
Revised the length of 'San Fransisco' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jan 18th 1973 from '1:04' to ':22' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jan 22nd 1973
Revised the length of 'San Fransisco' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jan 22nd 1973 from ':57' to ':28' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jan 25th 1973
Revised the length of 'San Fransisco' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jan 25th 1973 from ':47' to ':25' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jan 28th 1973
Revised the length of 'San Fransisco' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jan 28th 1973 from ':11' to ':09' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Flagged the performance of 'Dazed and Confused' for Jan 28th 1973 as 'Cut'
Flagged the performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' for Jan 28th 1973 as 'Cut'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jan 30th 1973
Revised the length of 'San Fransisco' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jan 30th 1973 from '1:22' to ':24' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 6th 1973
Revised the length of 'San Fransisco' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 6th 1973 from '1:02' to ':26' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 14th 1973
Revised the length of 'San Fransisco' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 14th 1973 from ':32' to ':23' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Your Overlord
Posted: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 8:02:43 PM

Release version 47 Mar 18th 2009

Reassigned the photos for Mar 2nd, 3rd and 4th
Swapped the dates of two of the 8mm films. Mar 3rd and Mar 4th 1975
Added new video source for Jan 31st 1969(afternoon)
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 16th 1973
Revised the length of 'San Fransisco' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 16th 1973 from ':36' to ':24' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 17th 1973
Revised the length of 'San Fransisco' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 17th 1973 from ':54' to ':25' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 19th 1973
Revised the length of 'San Fransisco' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 19th 1973 from ':53' to ':26' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Added performance of 'Cold Sweat' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 21st 1973
Adjusted the medley position of the other songs in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 21st 1973 in light of the added song
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 21st 1973
Revised the length of 'San Fransisco' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 21st 1973 from '1:02' to ':24' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 22nd 1973
Revised the length of 'San Fransisco' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 22nd 1973 from '1:08' to ':25' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 24th 1973
Revised the length of 'San Fransisco' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 24th 1973 from ':53' to ':26' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Added song 'Machine Gun' and set its credit to '(Jimmy Hendrix)' and its popularizer to 'Jimmy Hendrix' and set it as an instrumental since Zeppelin performed it as such
Added performance of 'Machine Gun' to the 'Ethereal Interlude' medley in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 24th 1973
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 26th 1973
Revised the length of 'San Fransisco' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 26th 1973 from '1:00' to ':25' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 27th 1973
Revised the length of 'San Fransisco' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 27th 1973 from ':54' to ':26' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Apr 1st 1973
Revised the length of 'San Fransisco' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Apr 1st 1973 from ':38' to ':24' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Flagged the performance of 'Dazed and Confused' for Apr 2nd 1973 as 'Cut'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Apr 2nd 1973
Revised the length of 'San Fransisco' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Apr 2nd 1973 from ':52' to ':27' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for May 5th 1973
Revised the length of 'San Fransisco' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for May 5th 1973 from ':49' to ':25' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Revised the length of 'Heartbreaker' for May 5th 1973 from '11:34' to '6:34'. This was just a typo in the database
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for May 13th 1973
Revised the length of 'San Fransisco' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for May 13th 1973 from '1:11' to ':27' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Added credit of '(John Newton)'
Added artist of 'John Newton'
Added song 'Amazing Grace' and set its credit to '(John Newton)' and its popularaizer to 'John Newton' and flagged it as an intrumental since Zeppelin performed it as such
Revised the length of 'Organ Solo' for Jun 19th 1972 from '4:48' to '10:08'
Added performance of 'Amazing Grace' to the 'Organ Solo' medley for Jun 19th 1972
Adjusted the medley position of 'Louie Louie' in the 'Organ Solo' medley for Jun 19th 1972 from '1' to '3'
Added credit of '(Jim Lee)'
Added artist of 'Chris Montez'
Added song 'Let's Dance' and set its credit to '(Jim Lee)' and its popularizer to 'Chris Montez'
Added lyrics for 'Let's Dance'
Added photo of 'Chris Montez'
Added performance of 'Let's Dance' to the 'Organ Solo' medley for Jun 19th 1972
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for May 14th 1973
Revised the length of 'San Fransisco' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for May 14th 1973 from '1:20' to ':28' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for May 16th 1973
Revised the length of 'San Fransisco' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for May 16th 1973 from '1:12' to ':27' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for May 18th 1973
Revised the length of 'San Fransisco' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for May 18th 1973 from '1:41' to ':26' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for May 19th 1973
Revised the length of 'San Fransisco' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for May 19th 1973 from '1:55' to ':26' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for May 26th 1973
Revised the length of 'San Fransisco' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for May 26th 1973 from '1:03' to ':33' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for May 31st 1973
Revised the length of 'San Fransisco' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for May 31st 1973 from '1:40' to ':29' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jun 2nd 1973
Revised the length of 'San Fransisco' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jun 2nd 1973 from '1:21' to ':26' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jun 3rd 1973
Revised the length of 'San Fransisco' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jun 3rd 1973 from '1:12' to ':29' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Flagged the performance of 'Dazed and Confused' for Jun 3rd 1973 as 'Cut'
Flagged the performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' for Jun 3rd 1973 as 'Cut'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jul 6th 1973
Revised the length of 'San Fransisco' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jul 6th 1973 from ':58' to ':29' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jul 7th 1973
Revised the length of 'San Fransisco' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jul 7th 1973 from '1:23' to ':26' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jul 9th 1973
Revised the length of 'San Fransisco' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jul 9th 1973 from '3:03' to ':26' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jul 10th 1973
Revised the length of 'San Fransisco' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jul 10th 1973 from '1:52' to ':27' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jul 12th 1973
Revised the length of 'San Fransisco' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jul 12th 1973 from '1:25' to ':40' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Flagged the performance of 'Moby Dick' for Jul 12th 1973 as 'Cut'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jul 15th 1973
Revised the length of 'San Fransisco' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jul 15th 1973 from '1:36' to ':42' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Your Overlord
Posted: Sunday, March 22, 2009 3:55:15 PM

Release version 48 Mar 22nd 2009

Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jul 17th 1973
Revised the length of 'San Fransisco' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jul 17th 1973 from '2:18' to ':35' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Flagged the performance of 'Dazed and Confused' for Jul 18th 1973 as 'Cut'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jul 20th 1973
Revised the length of 'San Fransisco' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jul 20th 1973 from '1:37' to ':26' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jul 21st 1973
Revised the length of 'San Fransisco' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jul 21st 1973 from '1:56' to ':25' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Flagged the performance of 'The Rain Song' for Jul 23rd 1973 as 'Cut'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jul 23rd 1973
Revised the length of 'San Fransisco' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jul 23rd 1973 from '1:41' to ':27' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jul 24th 1973
Revised the length of 'San Fransisco' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jul 24th 1973 from '2:18' to ':27' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jul 28th 1973
Revised the length of 'San Fransisco' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jul 28th 1973 from '1:51' to ':33' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jul 29th 1973
Revised the length of 'San Fransisco' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jul 29th 1973 from '2:04' to ':29' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Feb 3rd 1975
Revised the length of 'San Fransisco' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Feb 3rd 1975 from ':50' to ':24' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Feb 4th 1975
Revised the length of 'San Fransisco' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Feb 4th 1975 from '1:28' to ':28' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Feb 6th 1975
Revised the length of 'San Fransisco' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Feb 6th 1975 from '1:16' to ':27' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Feb 7th 1975
Revised the length of 'San Fransisco' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Feb 7th 1975 from '1:28' to ':26' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Feb 8th 1975
Revised the length of 'San Fransisco' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Feb 8th 1975 from '1:51' to ':27' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Feb 10th 1975
Revised the length of 'San Fransisco' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Feb 10th 1975 from '2:27' to ':30' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Feb 12th 1975
Revised the length of 'San Fransisco' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Feb 12th 1975 from '1:51' to ':40' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Feb 13th 1975
Revised the length of 'San Fransisco' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Feb 13th 1975 from '2:43' to ':28' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Feb 14th 1975
Revised the length of 'San Fransisco' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Feb 14th 1975 from '1:51' to ':25' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Feb 16th 1975
Revised the length of 'San Fransisco' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Feb 16th 1975 from '3:01' to ':40' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Feb 28th 1975
Revised the length of 'Woodstock' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Feb 28th 1975 from '1:51' to '2:30' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 4th 1975
Revised the length of 'Woodstock' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 4th 1975 from '2:32' to '1:26' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 5th 1975
Revised the length of 'Woodstock' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 5th 1975 from '2:55' to '1:30' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 10th 1975
Revised the length of 'Woodstock' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 10th 1975 from '2:33' to '1:10' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Adjusted the medley position of 'Bow Solo' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 11th 1975 from '1' to '2'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 11th 1975
Revised the length of 'Woodstock' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 11th 1975 from '2:30' to '1:50' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 12th 1975
Revised the length of 'Woodstock' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 12th 1975 from '3:30' to '1:10' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 14th 1975
Revised the length of 'Woodstock' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 14th 1975 from '2:59' to '1:10' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 17th 1975
Revised the length of 'Woodstock' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 17th 1975 from '1:58' to '2:30' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 19th 1975
Revised the length of 'Woodstock' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 19th 1975 from '2:56' to '2:20' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 20th 1975
Revised the length of 'Woodstock' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 20th 1975 from '3:40' to '2:20' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 21st 1975
Put 'For What It's Worth' inside the 'Etheral Interlude' medley in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 21st 1975
Put 'Woodstock' inside the 'Etheral Interlude' medley in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 21st 1975
Put 'I Shot The Sheriff' inside the 'Etheral Interlude' medley in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 21st 1975
Adjusted the medley position of 'Bow Solo' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 21st 1975 from '4' to '2'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 24th 1975
Revised the length of 'Woodstock' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 24th 1975 from '3:18' to '2:35' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 25th 1975
Put 'Spanish Harlem' inside the 'Etheral Interlude' medley in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 25th 1975
Revised the length of 'Woodstock' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 25th 1975 from '2:50' to '2:25' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Adjusted the medley position of 'Bow Solo' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 25th 1975 from '3' to '2'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 27th 1975
Revised the length of 'Old Man' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 27th 1975 from '2:53' to '2:10' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for May 17th 1975
Revised the length of 'Woodstock' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for May 17th 1975 from '2:10' to '1:45' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for May 18th 1975
Revised the length of 'Woodstock' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for May 18th 1975 from '2:58' to '2:15' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for May 23rd 1975
Revised the length of 'San Fransisco' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for May 23rd 1975 from '3:12' to ':47' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for May 24th 1975
Placed 'Woodstock' inside 'Ethereal Interlude' for May 24th 1975
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for May 25th 1975
Revised the length of 'San Fransisco' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for May 25th 1975 from '3:30' to ':40' and placed it inside 'Ethereal Interlude'
Your Overlord
Posted: Monday, March 23, 2009 5:54:09 PM

Release version 49 Mar 23rd 2009

Added credit of '(Gustav Holst)'
Added artist of 'Gustav Holst'
Added song 'Mars: The Bringer of War' and set its credit to '(Gustav Holst)' and its popularizer to 'Gustav Holst' and flagged it as an instrumental
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Aug 31st 1969
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Oct 10th 1969
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Oct 12th 1969
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Oct 30th 1969
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Nov 2nd 1969
Added performance of 'Unknown' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Nov 6th 1969
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Nov 6th 1969
Added performance of 'Unknown' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Nov 7th 1969
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Nov 7th 1969 and flagged it as 'Cut'
Flagged the performance of 'Dazed and Confused' for Nov 7th 1969 as 'Cut'
Revised the length of 'Babe I'm Gonna Leave You' for Nov 7th 1969 from '11:22' down to '6:22' This was just a typo in the db.
Added performance of 'Down By The River' to the 'Babe I'm Gonna Leave You' medley for Nov 7th 1969
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jan 8th 1970
Flagged the performance of 'Dazed and Confused' for Jan 8th 1970 as 'Cut'
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jan 9th 1970
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Feb 23rd 1970
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Feb 28th 1970
Added performance of 'Unknown' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 7th 1970
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 7th 1970
Added performance of 'Rice Pudding' as the intro to 'Heartbreaker' for Mar 9th 1970
Added performance of 'Unknown' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 9th 1970
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 9th 1970
Added performance of 'Unknown' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 10th 1970
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 10th 1970
Added performance of 'Feelin' Groovy' as the intro to 'Heartbreaker' for Mar 11th 1970
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 11th 1970
Added performance of 'Unknown' as the intro to 'Heartbreaker' for Mar 12th 1970
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 12th 1970
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 21st 1970
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 25th 1970
Added psuedo song 'Sonic Effect' for the weird intros that Jimmy did to Heartbreaker on the Sprint 1970 tour
Added performance of 'Sonic Effect' as the intro to 'Heartbreaker' for Mar 27th 1970
Added performance of 'Unknown' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 27th 1970
Added performance of 'Rock And Roll Is Here To Stay' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 27th 1970
Added performance of 'Sonic Effect' as the intro to 'Heartbreaker' for Mar 28th 1970
Added performance of 'Unknown' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 28th 1970
Added performance of 'Rock And Roll Is Here To Stay' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 28th 1970
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 28th 1970
Added performance of 'Sonic Effect' as the intro to 'Heartbreaker' for Apr 5th 1970
Added performance of 'Rock And Roll Is Here To Stay' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Apr 5th 1970
Added performance of 'Unknown' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Apr 5th 1970
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Apr 5th 1970
Added performance of 'Sonic Effect' as the intro to 'Heartbreaker' for Apr 8th 1970
Added performance of 'Rock And Roll Is Here To Stay' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Apr 8th 1970
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Apr 8th 1970
Added performance of 'Sonic Effect' as the intro to 'Heartbreaker' for Apr 14th 1970
Added performance of 'Rock And Roll Is Here To Stay' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Apr 14th 1970
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Apr 14th 1970
Flagged the performance of 'Dazed and Confused' for Apr 14th 1970 as 'Cut'
Added performance of 'Sonic Effect' as the intro to 'Heartbreaker' for Apr 17th 1970
Added performance of 'Rock And Roll Is Here To Stay' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Apr 17th 1970
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Apr 17th 1970
Added performance of 'Sonic Effect' as the intro to 'Heartbreaker' for Apr 18th 1970
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Apr 18th 1970
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jun 28th 1970
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jul 19th 1970
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Aug 15th 1970
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Aug 17th 1970
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Aug 21st 1970
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Aug 31st 1970
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Sep 2nd 1970
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Sep 3rd 1970
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Sep 4th 1970
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Sep 6th 1970
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Sep 9th 1970
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Sep 19th 1970(afternoon)
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Sep 19th 1970(evening)
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 5th 1971
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 6th 1971
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Apr 1st 1971
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for May 3rd 1971
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Aug 7th 1971
Your Overlord
Posted: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 5:45:25 PM

Release version 50 Mar 25th 2009

Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Aug 21st 1971
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Aug 22nd 1971
Flagged the performance of 'Bow Solo' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Aug 23rd 1971 as 'Cut'
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Aug 23rd 1971
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Aug 31st 1971
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Sep 3rd 1971
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Sep 4th 1971
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Sep 7th 1971 and flagged it as 'Cut'
Flagged the performance of 'Dazed and Confused' for Sep 7th 1971 as 'Cut'
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Sep 13th 1971
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Sep 14th 1971
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Sep 23rd 1971
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Sep 24th 1971
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Sep 27th 1971
Unidentified the song 'Third Stone From The Sun' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Sep 28th 1971 and it is now 'Unknown'
Deleted song 'Third Stone From The Sun'
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Sep 28th 1971
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Sep 29th 1971
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Nov 11th 1971
Flagged the performance of 'Bow Solo' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Nov 13th 1971 as 'Cut'
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Nov 16th 1971
Added performance of 'Unknown' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Nov 20th 1971
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Nov 20th 1971
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Nov 24th 1971
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Nov 25th 1971
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Dec 2nd 1971
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Feb 19th 1972
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Feb 20th 1972
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Feb 27th 1972
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Feb 29th 1972
Added performance of 'The Crunge' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for May 27th 1972
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for May 27th 1972
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for May 28th 1972
Added performance of 'Walter's Walk' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jun 7th 1972
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jun 7th 1972
Added performance of 'Walter's Walk' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jun 9th 1972
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jun 9th 1972
Added performance of 'Walter's Walk' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jun 11th 1972
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jun 11th 1972
Added performance of 'Walter's Walk' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jun 13th 1972
Adjusted the medley position of 'The Crunge' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jun 13th 1972 from '2' to '3'
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jun 13th 1972 and flagged it as 'Cut'
Flagged the performance of 'Dazed and Confused' for Jun 13th 1972 as 'Cut'
Added performance of 'Walter's Walk' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jun 14th 1972
Adjusted the medley position of 'The Crunge' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jun 14th 1972 from '2' to '3'
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jun 14th 1972
Added performance of 'Walter's Walk' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jun 15th 1972
Adjusted the medley position of 'The Crunge' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jun 15th 1972 from '2' to '3'
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jun 15th 1972
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jun 17th 1972
Flagged the performance of 'Dazed and Confused' for Jun 17th 1972 as 'Cut'
Added performance of 'Walter's Walk' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jun 19th 1972
Adjusted the medley position of 'The Crunge' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jun 19th 1972 from '2' to '3'
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jun 19th 1972
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jun 22th 1972
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jun 25th 1972
Revised the length of 'Dazed and Confused' for Jun 27th 1972 from '9:49' up to '21:01' and flagged it as 'Cut'
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jun 27th 1972
Adjusted the medley position of 'Bow Solo' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jun 27th 1972 from '1' to '2' and flagged it as 'Cut'
Adjusted the medley position of 'The Crunge' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jun 27th 1972 from '2' to '3'
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jun 27th 1972
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jun 28th 1972
Adjusted the medley position of 'Bow Solo' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jun 28th 1972 from '1' to '2'
Adjusted the medley position of 'Walter's Walk' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jun 28th 1972 from '2' to '3'
Adjusted the medley position of 'The Crunge' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jun 28th 1972 from '3' to '4'
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jun 28th 1972
The following additions to the concert on Jul 27th 1973 are from analyzing the data from the gardentapes to map out the songs which only circulate for the 27th from the multitrack.
Added performance of 'Rock And Roll' for Jul 27th 1973
Added performance of 'Black Dog' for Jul 27th 1973 and flagged it as 'Cut'
Added performance of 'Over The Hills And Far Away' for Jul 27th 1973 and flagged it as 'Cut'
Added performance of 'Misty Mountain Hop' for Jul 27th 1973 and flagged it as 'Cut'
Added performance of 'Since I've Been Loving You' for Jul 27th 1973 and flagged it as 'Cut'
Added performance of 'No Quarter' for Jul 27th 1973 and flagged it as 'Cut'
Revised the length of 'Dazed and Confused' for Jul 27th 1973 from ':51' up to '26:34'
Revised the length of 'Whole Lotta Love' for Jul 27th 1973 from '12:06' up to '12:46' and flagged it as 'Cut'
Added performance of 'So Many Roads' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jul 27th 1973
Added performance of 'Gallows Pole' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jul 27th 1973
Adjusted the medley position of 'Boogie Chillen'' in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jul 27th 1973 from '2' to '4'
Adjusted the sequence of a number of songs for Jul 27th 1973 in light of the added songs

Your Overlord
Posted: Friday, March 27, 2009 5:46:16 PM

Release version 51 Mar 27th 2009

Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Oct 2nd 1972
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Oct 3rd 1972
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Oct 4th 1972
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Oct 5th 1972
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Oct 9th 1972
Added performance of 'Ethereal Interlude' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Oct 10th 1972
Adjusted the medley position of 'Bow Solo' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Oct 10th 1972 from '1' to '2'
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Oct 10th 1972
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Nov 30th 1972
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Dec 1st 1972
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Dec 4th 1972
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Dec 8th 1972
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Dec 16th 1972
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Dec 22nd 1972
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Dec 23rd 1972
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jan 2nd 1973
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jan 7th 1973
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jan 14th 1973
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jan 15th 1973
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jan 18th 1973
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jan 22nd 1973
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jan 25th 1973
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jan 28th 1973
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jan 30th 1973
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 6th 1973
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 14th 1973
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 16th 1973
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 17th 1973
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 19th 1973
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 21st 1973
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 22nd 1973
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 27th 1973
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Apr 1st 1973
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Apr 2nd 1973
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for May 5th 1973
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for May 13th 1973
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for May 14th 1973
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for May 16th 1973
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for May 18th 1973
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for May 19th 1973
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for May 26th 1973
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for May 31st 1973
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jun 2nd 1973
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jun 3rd 1973
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jul 6th 1973
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jul 7th 1973
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jul 9th 1973
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jul 10th 1973
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jul 12th 1973
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jul 15th 1973
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jul 17th 1973
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jul 18th 1973
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jul 20th 1973
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jul 23rd 1973
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jul 24th 1973
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jul 28th 1973
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jul 29th 1973
The following performance records are made form silent footage since we are reasonably sure which songs are being performed
Added performance of 'Train Kept A Rollin' for Jan 31st 1969(first show) and flagged it as 'Cut'
Added performance of 'Dazed and Confused' for Jan 31st 1969(first show) and flagged it as 'Cut'
Added performance of 'Bow Solo' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jan 31st 1969(first show) and flagged it as 'Cut'
Added performance of 'Immigrant Song' for Aug 26th 1971 and flagged it as 'Cut'
Added performance of 'Heartbreaker' for Aug 26th 1971 and flagged it as 'Cut'
Added performance of 'Since I've Been Loving You' for Aug 26th 1971 and flagged it as 'Cut'
Added performance of 'Dazed and Confused' for Aug 26th 1971 and flagged it as 'Cut'
Added performance of 'Stairway To Heaven' for Aug 26th 1971 and flagged it as 'Cut'
Added performance of 'Moby Dick' for Aug 26th 1971 and flagged it as 'Cut'
Added performance of 'The Song Remains The Same' for May 19th 1977 and flagged it as 'Cut'
Added performance of 'Sick Again' for May 19th 1977 and flagged it as 'Cut'
Added performance of 'Nobody's Fault But Mine' for May 19th 1977 and flagged it as 'Cut'
Added performance of 'In My Time Of Dying' for May 19th 1977 and flagged it as 'Cut'
Added performance of 'Since I've Been Loving You' for May 19th 1977 and flagged it as 'Cut'
Added performance of 'No Quarter' for May 19th 1977 and flagged it as 'Cut'
Added performance of 'Ten Years Gone' for May 19th 1977 and flagged it as 'Cut'
Added performance of 'The Battle Of Evermore' for May 19th 1977 and flagged it as 'Cut'
Added performance of 'Going To California' for May 19th 1977 and flagged it as 'Cut'
Added performance of 'Bron-Y-Aur Stomp' for May 19th 1977 and flagged it as 'Cut'
Added performance of 'Kashmir' for May 19th 1977 and flagged it as 'Cut'
Added performance of 'Moby Dick' for May 19th 1977 and flagged it as 'Cut'
Added performance of 'Noise Solo' for May 19th 1977 and flagged it as 'Cut'
Added performance of 'Achilies Last Stand' for May 19th 1977 and flagged it as 'Cut'
Added performance of 'Stairway To Heaven' for May 19th 1977 and flagged it as 'Cut'
Added performance of 'Rock And Roll' for May 19th 1977 and flagged it as 'Cut'
Your Overlord
Posted: Sunday, April 05, 2009 11:21:11 AM

Release version 52 Apr 5th 2009

Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Feb 3rd 1975
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Feb 6th 1975
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Feb 7th 1975
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Feb 8th 1975
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Feb 10th 1975
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Feb 12th 1975
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Feb 13th 1975
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Feb 14th 1975
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Feb 16th 1975
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Feb 28th 1975
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 4th 1975
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 5th 1975
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 10th 1975
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 11th 1975
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 12th 1975
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 14th 1975
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 17th 1975
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 19th 1975
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 20th 1975
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 21st 1975
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 24th 1975
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 25th 1975
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Mar 27th 1975
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for May 17th 1975
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for May 18th 1975
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for May 23rd 1975
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for May 24th 1975
Added performance of 'Mars: The Bringer of War' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for May 25th 1975
Set the capacity for 'The Summit' to '17000'
Set the address for 'The Summit' to '3700 Southwest Freeway, Houston, Texas 77027'
Set the date opened for 'The Summit' to '1975'
Set the date closed for 'The Summit' to 'Still Open'
Set the capacity for 'Three Rivers Stadium' to '60000'
Set the address for 'Three Rivers Stadium' to '600 Stadium Circle Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15212'
Set the date opened for 'Three Rivers Stadium' to 'Jul 16, 1970'
Set the date closed for 'Three Rivers Stadium' to 'Dec 16, 2000'
Set the capacity for 'Town Hall' to '1100'
Set the date opened for 'Town Hall' to '1834'
Set the date closed for 'Town Hall' to 'Still Open'
Set the capacity for 'Tucson Community Center' to '9275'
Set the address for 'Tucson Community Center' to '260 S. Church Ave., Tucson, AZ 85701'
Set the date opened for 'Tucson Community Center' to '1971'
Set the date closed for 'Tucson Community Center' to 'Still Open'
Set the capacity for 'Ulster Hall' to '1000'
Set the address for 'Ulster Hall' to 'Bedford Street Belfast Northern Ireland'
Set the date opened for 'Ulster Hall' to '1862'
Set the date closed for 'Ulster Hall' to 'Still Open'
Set the capacity for 'University Activity Center' to '14198'
Set the address for 'University Activity Center' to '634 E Veterans Way Tempe, Arizona, USA'
Set the date opened for 'University Activity Center' to '1974'
Set the date closed for 'University Activity Center' to 'Still Open'
Added Pseudo Song 'Stones Jam' for the section in Dazed in mid 72 that sounded 'Honkytonk Women'ish'
Added performance of 'Stones Jam' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jun 9th 1972
Adjusted the medley position of 'Mars: The Bringer Of War' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jun 9th 1972 from '3' to '4'
Added performance of 'Stones Jam' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jun 11th 1972
Adjusted the medley position of 'Mars: The Bringer Of War' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jun 11th 1972 from '3' to '4'
Added performance of 'Stones Jam' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jun 13th 1972
Adjusted the medley position of 'The Crunge' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jun 13th 1972 from '3' to '4'
Adjusted the medley position of 'Mars: The Bringer Of War' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jun 13th 1972 from '4' to '5'
Added performance of 'Stones Jam' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jun 14th 1972
Adjusted the medley position of 'The Crunge' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jun 14th 1972 from '3' to '4'
Adjusted the medley position of 'Mars: The Bringer Of War' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jun 14th 1972 from '4' to '5'
Added performance of 'Stones Jam' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jun 15th 1972
Adjusted the medley position of 'The Crunge' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jun 15th 1972 from '3' to '4'
Adjusted the medley position of 'Mars: The Bringer Of War' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jun 15th 1972 from '4' to '5'
Added performance of 'Stones Jam' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jun 17th 1972 and flagged it as 'Cut'
Adjusted the medley position of 'Mars: The Bringer Of War' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jun 17th 1972 from '3' to '4'
Added performance of 'Stones Jam' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jun 19th 1972
Adjusted the medley position of 'The Crunge' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jun 19th 1972 from '3' to '4'
Adjusted the medley position of 'Mars: The Bringer Of War' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jun 19th 1972 from '4' to '5'
Added performance of 'Stones Jam' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jun 22nd 1972
Adjusted the medley position of 'The Crunge' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jun 22nd 1972 from '3' to '4'
Adjusted the medley position of 'Mars: The Bringer Of War' in the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Jun 22nd 1972 from '4' to '5'
Added 3 photos for Jun 10th 1977
Added 2 photos for Mar 25th 1970
Added 2 photos for Aug 22nd 1971
Your Overlord
Posted: Sunday, April 12, 2009 5:26:22 PM

Release version 53 Apr 12th 2009

flagged the song 'Organ Solo' as a 'psuedo song'
flagged the song 'Mellotron Solo' as a 'psuedo song'
Added song 'I Can't Quit You Babe' to the album 'Coda' in 'The Complete Studio Recordings'
Adjusted the sequence of a number of songs for the album 'Coda' in 'The Complete Studio Recordings' in light of the added song
Added song 'Baby Come On Home' to the album 'Coda' in 'The Complete Studio Recordings'
Added song 'Traveling Riverside Blues' to the album 'Coda' in 'The Complete Studio Recordings'
Added song 'Hey Hey What Can I Do' to the album 'Coda' in 'The Complete Studio Recordings'
Added taper of 'Dennis DiMatteo' and assigned the 8mm footage from the first show on Jan 31st 1969 to him
Set the capacity for 'Ahoy Hallen' to '10000'
Set the date opened for 'Ahoy Hallen' to '1974'
Set the date closed for 'Ahoy Hallen' to 'Still Open'
Set the capacity for 'Atlanta International Raceway' to '125000'
Set the address for 'Atlanta International Raceway' to '1500 Tara Place Hampton, GA, 30228'
Set the date opened for 'Atlanta International Raceway' to 'Jul 31, 1960'
Set the date closed for 'Atlanta International Raceway' to 'Still Open'
Set the capacity for 'Boat Club' to '125'
Set the address for 'Boat Club' to 'Middle of Three, Trent Side North, West Bridgford, Nottingham NG2 5FA'
Set the date opened for 'Boat Club' to '1894'
Set the date closed for 'Boat Club' to 'Still Open'
Set the capacity for 'Brøndby Pop Club' to '1200'
Set the date opened for 'Brøndby Pop Club' to 'Nov 7, 1967'
Set the date closed for 'Brøndby Pop Club' to 'Oct 20, 1970'
Set the capacity for 'Charlotte Coliseum' to '9605'
Set the address for 'Charlotte Coliseum' to '2700 East Independence Blvd. Charlotte, North Carolina 28205'
Set the date opened for 'Charlotte Coliseum' to '1955'
Set the date closed for 'Charlotte Coliseum' to 'Still Open'
Set the capacity for 'Chicago Stadium' to '18000'
Set the address for 'Chicago Stadium' to '1800 W. Madison Street Chicago, Illinois 60612'
Set the date opened for 'Chicago Stadium' to 'Mar 28, 1929'
Set the date closed for 'Chicago Stadium' to '1994'
Set the capacity for 'Circus Krone Bau' to '3000'
Set the date opened for 'Circus Krone Bau' to '1950'
Set the date closed for 'Circus Krone Bau' to 'Still Open'
Set the capacity for 'civic arena' to '10500'
Set the address for 'civic arena' to '66 Mario Lemieux Place, Pittsburgh, PA 15219'
Set the date opened for 'civic arena' to 'Sep 19, 1961'
Set the date closed for 'civic arena' to 'Still Open'
Set the capacity for 'Civic Auditorium' to '3000'
Set the address for 'Civic Auditorium' to '1855 Main Street Santa Monica, CA 90401-3209'
Set the date opened for 'Civic Auditorium' to '1958'
Set the date closed for 'Civic Auditorium' to 'Still Open'
Set the capacity for 'civic center' to '14000'
Set the address for 'civic center' to '201 West Baltimore Street Baltimore Md'
Set the date opened for 'civic center' to '1962'
Set the date closed for 'civic center' to 'Still Open'
Set the capacity for 'Concertgebouw' to '2037'
Set the date opened for 'Concertgebouw' to 'Apr 11, 1888'
Set the date closed for 'Concertgebouw' to 'Still Open'
Set the capacity for 'Convention Center' to '9100'
Set the date opened for 'Convention Center' to 'Jul 1967'
Set the date closed for 'Convention Center' to 'Still Open'
Set the capacity for 'de Doelen' to '2242'
Set the date opened for 'de Doelen' to 'May 18, 1966'
Set the date closed for 'de Doelen' to 'Still Open'
Set the capacity for 'De Montfort Hall' to '2200'
Set the date opened for 'De Montfort Hall' to '1913'
Set the date closed for 'De Montfort Hall' to 'Still Open'
Set the capacity for 'Deutschlandhalle' to '8764'
Set the date opened for 'Deutschlandhalle' to '1935'
Set the date closed for 'Deutschlandhalle' to 'Still Open'
Set the capacity for 'Eisstadion' to '8200'
Set the date opened for 'Eisstadion' to '1938'
Set the date closed for 'Eisstadion' to 'Still Open'
Set the capacity for 'Gaumont Theatre' to '2000'
Set the date opened for 'Gaumont Theatre' to 'Dec 22, 1928'
Set the date closed for 'Gaumont Theatre' to 'Still Open'
Set the capacity for 'Green's Playhouse' to '4000'
Set the address for 'Green's Playhouse' to '126 Renfield Street Glasgow Scotland, UK'
Set the date opened for 'Green's Playhouse' to 'Sep 15, 1927'
Set the date closed for 'Green's Playhouse' to 'Jun 30, 1973'
Set the capacity for 'Greensboro Coliseum' to '23500'
Set the address for 'Greensboro Coliseum' to '1921 West Lee Street Greensboro, North Carolina 27430'
Set the date opened for 'Greensboro Coliseum' to '1959'
Set the date closed for 'Greensboro Coliseum' to 'Still Open'
Separated the unidentified photoset for the Aug 1969 Rockpile shows into two different photosets and identified which photos went to which shows.

Your Overlord
Posted: Sunday, April 19, 2009 7:46:15 PM

Release version 54 Apr 19th 2009

Fixed the full show lengths of about 10 different shows
Added performance of 'Funk Jam' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Mar 6th 1973
Placed 'Theremin Duel' inside the 'Funk Jam' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Mar 6th 1973
Added performance of 'Funk Jam' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Mar 14th 1973
Placed 'Theremin Duel' inside the 'Funk Jam' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Mar 14th 1973
Added performance of 'Funk Jam' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Mar 16th 1973
Placed 'Theremin Duel' inside the 'Funk Jam' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Mar 16th 1973
Added performance of 'Funk Jam' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Mar 17th 1973
Placed 'Theremin Duel' inside the 'Funk Jam' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Mar 17th 1973
Added performance of 'Funk Jam' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Mar 19th 1973
Placed 'Theremin Duel' inside the 'Funk Jam' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Mar 19th 1973
Added performance of 'Funk Jam' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Mar 21st 1973
Placed 'Theremin Duel' inside the 'Funk Jam' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Mar 21st 1973
Added performance of 'Funk Jam' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Mar 22nd 1973
Placed 'Theremin Duel' inside the 'Funk Jam' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Mar 22nd 1973
Added performance of 'Funk Jam' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Mar 24th 1973
Placed 'Theremin Duel' inside the 'Funk Jam' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Mar 24th 1973
Added performance of 'Funk Jam' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Mar 27th 1973
Placed 'Theremin Duel' inside the 'Funk Jam' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Mar 27th 1973
Added performance of 'Funk Jam' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Apr 1st 1973
Placed 'Theremin Duel' inside the 'Funk Jam' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Apr 1st 1973
Added performance of 'Funk Jam' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Apr 2nd 1973
Placed 'Theremin Duel' inside the 'Funk Jam' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Apr 2nd 1973
Added performance of 'Funk Jam' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for May 5th 1973
Placed 'Theremin Duel' inside the 'Funk Jam' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for May 5th 1973
Added performance of 'Funk Jam' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for May 14th 1973
Placed 'Theremin Duel' inside the 'Funk Jam' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for May 14th 1973
Added performance of 'The Crunge' to the 'Funk Jam' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for May 14th 1973
Added performance of 'Funk Jam' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for May 16th 1973
Placed 'Theremin Duel' inside the 'Funk Jam' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for May 16th 1973
Added performance of 'Funk Jam' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for May 25th 1973
Placed 'Theremin Duel' inside the 'Funk Jam' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for May 25th 1973
Added performance of 'Funk Jam' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for May 26th 1973
Added performance of 'Stones Jam' to the 'Funk Jam' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for May 26th 1973
Placed 'Theremin Duel' inside the 'Funk Jam' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for May 26th 1973
Added performance of 'The Crunge' to the 'Funk Jam' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for May 26th 1973
Added performance of 'Funk Jam' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for May 28th 1973
Added performance of 'The Crunge' to the 'Funk Jam' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for May 28th 1973
Placed 'Theremin Duel' inside the 'Funk Jam' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for May 28th 1973
Added performance of 'The Crunge' to the 'Funk Jam' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for May 28th 1973
Added performance of 'Funk Jam' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for May 31st 1973
Added performance of 'The Crunge' to the 'Funk Jam' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for May 31st 1973
Placed 'Theremin Duel' inside the 'Funk Jam' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for May 31st 1973
Added performance of 'Just A Little Bit' to the 'Funk Jam' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for May 31st 1973 (This is actually inside of 'Theremin Duel' but the database doesn't support nested medlies within nested medlies so I fudged it a bit and placed it after Theremin Dual)
Added performance of 'Funk Jam' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jun 2nd 1973
Added performance of 'The Crunge' to the 'Funk Jam' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jun 2nd 1973
Placed 'Theremin Duel' inside the 'Funk Jam' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jun 2nd 1973
Added performance of 'Just A Little Bit' to the 'Funk Jam' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jun 2nd 1973 (This is actually inside of 'Theremin Duel' but the database doesn't support nested medlies within nested medlies so I fudged it a bit and placed it after Theremin Dual)
Added performance of 'Funk Jam' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jun 3rd 1973
Added performance of 'The Crunge' to the 'Funk Jam' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jun 3rd 1973
Placed 'Theremin Duel' inside the 'Funk Jam' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jun 3rd 1973
Set the capacity for 'Gruga-Halle' to '7800'
Set the date opened for 'Gruga-Halle' to '1958'
Set the date closed for 'Gruga-Halle' to 'Still Open'
Set the capacity for 'Hallenstadion' to '13000'
Set the date opened for 'Hallenstadion' to 'Jul 18, 1939'
Set the date closed for 'Hallenstadion' to 'Still Open'
Set the capacity for 'International Center Arena' to '8800'
Set the date opened for 'International Center Arena' to '1964'
Set the date closed for 'International Center Arena' to 'Still Open'
Set the capacity for 'J.S. Dorton Arena' to '7610'
Set the date opened for 'J.S. Dorton Arena' to '1952'
Set the date closed for 'J.S. Dorton Arena' to 'Still Open'
Set the capacity for 'John F. Kennedy Pavilion' to '2000'
Set the date opened for 'John F. Kennedy Pavilion' to 'Dec 3, 1965'
Set the date closed for 'John F. Kennedy Pavilion' to 'Still Open'
Set the capacity for 'K.B. Hallen' to '3000'
Set the date opened for 'K.B. Hallen' to 'Apr 1938'
Set the date closed for 'K.B. Hallen' to 'Still Open'
Set the capacity for 'Kleinhans Music Hall' to '2800'
Set the date opened for 'Kleinhans Music Hall' to 'Oct 12, 1940'
Set the date closed for 'Kleinhans Music Hall' to 'Still Open'
Your Overlord
Posted: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 5:24:28 PM

Release version 55 Apr 21st 2009

Added a pseudo song called 'Whole Lotta Love redux' to represent the reworked sections of Whole Lotta Love made famous at Knebworth
Added performance of 'Whole Lotta Love redux' as the intro to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Apr 2nd 1973
Added performance of 'Whole Lotta Love redux' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jul 24th 1979
Added performance of 'Whole Lotta Love redux' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Aug 4th 1979
Added performance of 'Whole Lotta Love redux' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Aug 11th 1979
Adjusted the medley position of 'Boogie Chillen'' in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Aug 11th 1979 from '1' to '2'
Added performance of 'Funk Jam' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jul 6th 1973
Added performance of 'The Crunge' to the 'Funk Jam' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jul 6th 1973
Placed 'Theremin Duel' inside the 'Funk Jam' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jul 6th 1973
Added performance of 'Boogie Chillen'' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jul 6th 1973
Deleted performance of 'I Can't Quit You Baby' from the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jul 6th 1973
Flagged the performance of 'Whole Lotta Love' for Jul 7th 1973 as 'Cut'
Added performance of 'Funk Jam' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jul 7th 1973
Placed 'Theremin Duel' inside the 'Funk Jam' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jul 7th 1973
Added performance of 'The Crunge' to the 'Funk Jam' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jul 7th 1973
Added performance of 'Funk Jam' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jul 9th 1973
Placed 'Theremin Duel' inside the 'Funk Jam' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jul 9th 1973
Added performance of 'The Crunge' to the 'Funk Jam' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jul 9th 1973
Added performance of 'Funk Jam' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jul 12th 1973
Placed 'Theremin Duel' inside the 'Funk Jam' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jul 12th 1973
Added performance of 'The Crunge' to the 'Funk Jam' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jul 12th 1973
Added performance of 'Unknown' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jul 12th 1973
Adjusted the medley position of 'Going Down' in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jul 12th 1973 from '2' to '3'
Adjusted the medley position of 'Boogie Chillen'' in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jul 12th 1973 from '3' to '4'
Added performance of 'Funk Jam' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jul 13th 1973
Placed 'Theremin Duel' inside the 'Funk Jam' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jul 13th 1973
Added performance of 'The Crunge' to the 'Funk Jam' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jul 13th 1973
Added performance of 'Funk Jam' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jul 15th 1973
Placed 'Theremin Duel' inside the 'Funk Jam' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jul 15th 1973
Added performance of 'The Crunge' to the 'Funk Jam' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jul 15th 1973
Added performance of 'Funk Jam' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jul 17th 1973
Placed 'Theremin Duel' inside the 'Funk Jam' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jul 17th 1973
Added performance of 'The Crunge' to the 'Funk Jam' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jul 17th 1973
Added performance of 'Funk Jam' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jul 20th 1973
Placed 'Theremin Duel' inside the 'Funk Jam' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jul 20th 1973
Added performance of 'The Crunge' to the 'Funk Jam' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jul 20th 1973
Added performance of 'Funk Jam' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jul 21st 1973 and flagged it as 'Cut'
Placed 'Theremin Duel' inside the 'Funk Jam' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jul 21st 1973 and flagged it as 'Cut'
Added performance of 'Funk Jam' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jul 23rd 1973
Placed 'Theremin Duel' inside the 'Funk Jam' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jul 23rd 1973
Added performance of 'Gallows Pole' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jul 23rd 1973
Adjusted the medley position of 'Boogie Chillen'' in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jul 23rd 1973 from '2' to '3'
Added performance of 'Funk Jam' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jul 27th 1973 and flagged it as 'Cut'
Placed 'Theremin Duel' inside the 'Funk Jam' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jul 27th 1973
Added performance of 'Funk Jam' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jul 28th 1973
Added performance of 'The Crunge' to the 'Funk Jam' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jul 28th 1973
Placed 'Theremin Duel' inside the 'Funk Jam' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jul 28th 1973
Added performance of 'Funk Jam' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jul 29th 1973
Added performance of 'The Crunge' to the 'Funk Jam' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jul 29th 1973
Placed 'Theremin Duel' inside the 'Funk Jam' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jul 29th 1973
Added performance of 'Funk Jam' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jun 20th 1980
Placed 'Theremin Duel' inside the 'Funk Jam' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jun 20th 1980
Added performance of 'Funk Jam' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jun 26th 1980
Placed 'Theremin Duel' inside the 'Funk Jam' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jun 26th 1980
Added performance of 'Funk Jam' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jun 30th 1980
Placed 'Theremin Duel' inside the 'Funk Jam' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jun 30th 1980
Added performance of 'Funk Jam' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jul 2nd 1980
Placed 'Theremin Duel' inside the 'Funk Jam' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jul 2nd 1980
Added performance of 'Funk Jam' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jul 5th 1980
Placed 'Theremin Duel' inside the 'Funk Jam' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jul 5th 1980
Added performance of 'Funk Jam' to the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jul 7th 1980
Placed 'Theremin Duel' inside the 'Funk Jam' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Jul 7th 1980
All Datestatus changes listed below will not be visible publicly until Code version 6
Flagged 'Sep 22nd 1968' with a datestatus of 'discredited'
Flagged 'Sep 23rd 1968' with a datestatus of 'discredited'
Flagged 'Sep 24th 1968' with a datestatus of 'discredited'
Flagged 'Apr 29th 1969' with a datestatus of 'discredited'
Flagged 'Apr 30th 1969' with a datestatus of 'discredited'
Flagged 'May 2nd 1970' with a datestatus of 'discredited'
Flagged 'May 3rd 1970' with a datestatus of 'discredited'
Flagged 'May 4th 1970' with a datestatus of 'discredited'
Flagged 'May 5th 1970' with a datestatus of 'discredited'
Flagged 'May 6th 1970' with a datestatus of 'discredited'
Flagged 'Sep 14th 1970' with a datestatus of 'discredited'
Flagged 'Jun 8th 1972' with a datestatus of 'discredited'
Flagged 'Jun 16th 1972' with a datestatus of 'discredited'
Flagged 'Jun 24th 1972' with a datestatus of 'discredited'
Your Overlord
Posted: Friday, April 24, 2009 6:13:19 PM

Release version 56 Apr 24th 2009

Added date of 'May 21st 1969' in 'Syracuse' and set its venue to 'No Venue Info Available' and flagged it as 'Discredited'
Set the venue to 'Olympia Stadium' for 'Aug 6th 1970' and flagged it with a datestatus of 'Rescheduled'
Set the venue to 'Public Hall' for 'Aug 6th 1970' and flagged it with a datestatus of 'Rescheduled'
Set the venue to 'Boston Garden' for 'Aug 9th 1970' and flagged it with a datestatus of 'Rescheduled'
Flagged 'Aug 27th 1970' with a datestatus of 'Rescheduled'
Added date of 'Sep 17th 1970' in 'Philadelphia' and set its venue to 'The Spectrum' and flagged it as 'Discredited'
Flagged 'Mar 16th 1971' with a datestatus of 'Rescheduled'
Flagged 'Mar 25th 1971' with a datestatus of 'Rescheduled'
Added date of 'Jul 4th 1971' in 'Rome' and set its venue to 'No Venue Info Available' and flagged it as 'Discredited'
Added date of 'Jul 2nd 1971' in 'Torino' and set its venue to 'No Venue Info Available' and flagged it as 'Discredited'
Slightly modified the sort order of the datelist when filtered for 'All Dates' to make 'Confirmed' dates always show AFTER 'Canceled' or 'Rescheduled' dates when more than one show was scheduled for a given day. The datelist reads more logically and chronologically now.
Flagged 'Aug 25th 1971' with a datestatus of 'Rescheduled'
Flagged 'Aug 26th 1971' with a datestatus of 'Rescheduled'
Flagged 'Dec 15th 1971' with a datestatus of 'Rescheduled'
Flagged 'Feb 18th 1972' with a datestatus of 'Rescheduled'
Added date of 'Jun 29th 1972' in 'Phoenix' and set its venue to 'Arizona Coliseum' and flagged it as 'Discredited'
Added date of 'Jun 30th 1972' in 'Houston' and set its venue to 'Hofheinz Pavilion' and flagged it as 'Discredited'
Added date of 'Jul 1st 1972' in 'Dallas' and set its venue to 'Memorial Auditorium' and flagged it as 'Discredited'
Added date of 'Jul 2nd 1972' in 'St. Louis' and set its venue to 'The Arena' and flagged it as 'Discredited'
Added date of 'Jul 3rd 1972' in 'Baton Rouge' and set its venue to 'Assembly Center' and flagged it as 'Discredited'
Added date of 'Jul 6th 1972' in 'Orlando' and set its venue to 'No Venue Info Available' and flagged it as 'Discredited'
Added date of 'Jul 7th 1972' in 'Jacksonville' and set its venue to 'Veterans Memorial Coliseum' and flagged it as 'Discredited'
Added date of 'Jul 8th 1972' in 'Atlanta' and set its venue to 'No Venue Info Available' and flagged it as 'Discredited'
Added date of 'Jul 9th 1972' in 'Charlotte' and set its venue to 'Charlotte Coliseum' and flagged it as 'Discredited'
Added date of 'Jul 10th 1972' in 'Louisville' and set its venue to 'No Venue Info Available' and flagged it as 'Discredited'
Added date of 'Jul 11th 1972' in 'Cincinnati' and set its venue to 'No Venue Info Available' and flagged it as 'Discredited'
Added date of 'Jul 13th 1972' in 'Philadelphia' and set its venue to 'The Spectrum' and flagged it as 'Discredited'
Added date of 'Jul 17th 1972' in 'Boston' and set its venue to 'Boston Garden' and flagged it as 'Discredited'
Added date of 'Jul 19th 1972' in 'Chicago' and set its venue to 'International Amphitheater' and flagged it as 'Discredited'
Added date of 'Jul 20th 1972' in 'Pittsburgh' and set its venue to 'Civic Arena' and flagged it as 'Discredited'
Added date of 'Jul 21st 1972' in 'New York' and set its venue to 'Madison Square Garden' and flagged it as 'Discredited'
Added date of 'Jul 22nd 1972' in 'New York' and set its venue to 'Madison Square Garden' and flagged it as 'Discredited'
Added date of 'Nov 25th 1972' in 'Leicester' and flagged it as 'Discredited'
Flagged 'Jan 3rd 1973' with a datestatus of 'Rescheduled'
Flagged 'Jan 4th 1973' with a datestatus of 'Rescheduled'
Flagged 'May 30th 1973' with a datestatus of 'Rescheduled'
Flagged 'Feb 27th 1977' with a datestatus of 'Rescheduled'
Flagged 'Feb 28th 1977' with a datestatus of 'Rescheduled'
Flagged 'Mar 1st 1977' with a datestatus of 'Rescheduled'
Flagged 'Mar 3rd 1977' with a datestatus of 'Rescheduled'
Flagged 'Mar 4th 1977' with a datestatus of 'Rescheduled'
Flagged 'Mar 6th 1977' with a datestatus of 'Rescheduled'
Flagged 'Mar 8th 1977' with a datestatus of 'Rescheduled'
Flagged 'Mar 9th 1977' with a datestatus of 'Rescheduled'
Flagged 'Mar 12th 1977' with a datestatus of 'Rescheduled'
Flagged 'Mar 13th 1977' with a datestatus of 'Rescheduled'
Flagged 'Mar 15th 1977' with a datestatus of 'Rescheduled'
Flagged 'Mar 16th 1977' with a datestatus of 'Rescheduled'
Flagged 'May 22nd 1980' with a datestatus of 'Rescheduled'
Flagged 'May 23rd 1980' with a datestatus of 'Rescheduled'
Flagged 'May 25th 1980' with a datestatus of 'Rescheduled'
Flagged 'May 26th 1980' with a datestatus of 'Rescheduled'
Flagged 'May 28th 1980' with a datestatus of 'Rescheduled'
Flagged 'May 29th 1980' with a datestatus of 'Rescheduled'
Flagged 'May 31st 1980' with a datestatus of 'Rescheduled'
Flagged 'Jun 1st 1980' with a datestatus of 'Rescheduled'
Flagged 'Jun 5th 1980' with a datestatus of 'Rescheduled'
Set the locale for 'Klook's Kleek' to 'The Railway Hotel'
Set the date opened for 'Klook's Kleek' to 'Early 60's'
Set the date closed for 'Klook's Kleek' to 'Dec 1970'
Set the address for 'Kooyong Stadium' to '489 Glenferrie Rd Kooyong Melbourne Australia'
Set the capacity for 'Kulttuuritalo' to '1393'
Set the address for 'Kulttuuritalo' to 'Kulttuuritalo Sturenkatu 4, 00510 HELSINKI'
Set the date opened for 'Kulttuuritalo' to '1958'
Set the date closed for 'Kulttuuritalo' to 'Still Open'
Set the capacity for 'Kungliga Tennishallen' to '5000'
Set the date opened for 'Kungliga Tennishallen' to '1943'
Set the date closed for 'Kungliga Tennishallen' to 'Still Open'
Set the capacity for 'Laugardalshöll Sports Center' to '5500'
Set the date closed for 'Laugardalshöll Sports Center' to 'Still Open'
Set the capacity for 'Locarno Ballroom' to '3000'
Set the capacity for 'The Bay Hotel' to '800'
Set the capacity for 'Marquee Club' to '1265'
Renamed the venue 'Metropolitan Center' to 'Metropolitan Sports Center'
Set the capacity for 'Metropolitan Sports Center' to '15000'
Set the date opened for 'Metropolitan Sports Center' to '1967'
Set the date closed for 'Metropolitan Sports Center' to '1994'
Your Overlord
Posted: Sunday, April 26, 2009 9:16:47 PM

Release version 57 Apr 27th 2009

Set the date opened for 'Mothers Club' to 'Aug 9, 1968'
Set the date closed for 'Mothers Club' to 'Jan 3, 1971'
Set the address for 'Music Hall' to '21 Huntly St Aberdeen, AB10, United Kingdom'
Set the date opened for 'Music Hall' to 'Sep 1859'
Set the date closed for 'Music Hall' to 'Still Open'
Renamed venue 'Nagoyashi Kokaido' to 'Nagoya Shi Kokaido'
Set the capacity for 'New Theatre' to '2000'
Set the address for 'New Theatre' to 'George St Oxford, OX1 2AG, United Kingdom'
Set the date opened for 'New Theatre' to 'Feb 1934'
Set the date closed for 'New Theatre' to 'Still Open'
Set the capacity for 'Olympiahalle' to '14000'
Set the address for 'Olympiahalle' to 'Spiridon-Louis-Ring 21 80809 München, Germany'
Set the date opened for 'Olympiahalle' to '1972'
Set the date closed for 'Olympiahalle' to 'Still Open'
Set the date opened for 'Orlando Sports Stadium' to '1967'
Set the date closed for 'Orlando Sports Stadium' to 'Nov 1995'
Set the capacity for 'Ortenauhalle' to '4800'
Set the address for 'Ortenauhalle' to 'Messe Offenburg-Ortenau Schutter forests Straße 3 77656 Offenburg 77656 Offenburg'
Set the date closed for 'Ortenauhalle' to 'Still Open'
Set the capacity for 'Palais Des Sports' to '6500'
Set the address for 'Palais Des Sports' to '350 Avenue Jean Jaurès 69007 Lyon 69007 Lyon'
Set the date closed for 'Palais Des Sports' to 'Still Open'
The venue table now has '???' for an unknown date opened on a venue instead of '01/01/1999'
The venue table now has '???' for an unknown date closed on a venue instead of '01/01/1999'
The venue table now has '???' for an unknown address of a venue instead of 'blank'
Added performance of 'Bow Solo' to the 'Dazed and Confused' medley for Aug 26th 1971 and flagged it as 'Cut'
Set the date closed for 'Paris Theatre' to '1995'
Set the date opened for 'Pavillon Montreux' to '1906'
Set the date closed for 'Pavillon Montreux' to '1994'
Set the capacity for 'Percy Gee Building' to '1200'
Set the address for 'Percy Gee Building' to 'Percy Gee Building, University Road Leicester LE1 7RH United Kingdom'
Set the date opened for 'Percy Gee Building' to '1950's'
Set the date closed for 'Percy Gee Building' to 'Still Open'
Set the capacity for 'Playhouse Theatre' to '800'
Set the address for 'Playhouse Theatre' to 'Northumberland Av London, WC2N 5DE, United Kingdom'
Set the date opened for 'Playhouse Theatre' to '1906'
Set the date closed for 'Playhouse Theatre' to 'Still Open'
Set the address for 'Rheinhalle' to 'Stockumer Kirchstr. 61 61 40474 Düsseldorf'
Set the date opened for 'Rheinhalle' to '1926'
Set the date closed for 'Rheinhalle' to 'Still Open'
Renamed artist 'Julie Driscoll and Brian Auger & The Trinity' to 'Julie Driscoll, Brian Auger & The Trinity'
Set the address for 'Rose Palace' to '835 South Raymond Avenue Pasadena, California'
Set the date opened for 'Rose Palace' to '1964'
Set the date closed for 'Rose Palace' to 'Still Open'
Set the locale for 'Roundhouse' to 'Chalk Farm'
Set the capacity for 'Roundhouse' to '3000'
Set the address for 'Roundhouse' to '2 Chalk Farm Rd London, NW1, United Kingdom'
Set the date opened for 'Roundhouse' to '1846'
Set the date closed for 'Roundhouse' to 'Still Open'
Renamed venue 'Scandanavium Arena' to 'Scandinavium Arena'
Set the capacity for 'Scandinavium Arena' to '14000'
Set the address for 'Scandinavium Arena' to 'Valhallagatan 1 Gothenburg 412 51 Sweden'
Set the date opened for 'Scandinavium Arena' to '1971'
Set the date closed for 'Scandinavium Arena' to 'Still Open'
Set the capacity for 'Showgrounds' to '90000'
Set the date opened for 'Showgrounds' to '1882'
Set the date closed for 'Showgrounds' to '1997'
Set the capacity for 'Soldier's & Sailor's Memorial Hall' to '3532'
Set the address for 'Soldier's & Sailor's Memorial Hall' to '600 North 7th Street Trafficway Kansas City, MO'
Set the date opened for 'Soldier's & Sailor's Memorial Hall' to '1930'
Set the date closed for 'Soldier's & Sailor's Memorial Hall' to 'Still Open'
Set the release year for all of the original Zeppelin songs to the year that their albums were released
Set the release year for '(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction' to '1965'
Set the release year for 'Ain't Nobody's Bizness' to '1922'
Set the release year for 'American Woman' to '1970'
Set the release year for 'Babe I'm Gonna Leave You' to '1962'
Set the release year for 'Baby I Don't Care' to '1957'
Set the release year for 'Baby Please Don't Go' to '1935'
Set the release year for 'Baby What You Want Me To Do' to '1960'
Renamed the artist of 'Cliff Richard' to 'Cliff Richard and The Shadows'
Added credit of '(Bruce Welch/Cliff Richard)'
Set the credit of 'Bachelor Boy' to '(Bruce Welch/Cliff Richard)'
Set the release year for 'Bachelor Boy' to '1962'
Set the release year for 'Back in the USA' to '1959'
Set the release year for 'Be-Bop-A-Lula' to '1956'
Set the release year for 'Blue Suede Shoes' to '1956'
Set the release year for 'Blueberry Hill' to '1940'
Renamed the song 'Bluebird Revisited' to 'Bluebird'
Changed the popularizer of the song 'Bluebird' from 'Stephen Stills' to 'Buffalo Springfield'
Changed the lyrics for 'Bluebird'
Set the release year for 'Bluebird' to '1967'
Your Overlord
Posted: Friday, May 01, 2009 3:32:28 PM

Release version 58 May 1st 2009

Set the release year for 'Blues De Luxe' to '1968'
Set the release year for 'Blues With A Feeling' to '1957'
Set the release year for 'Boogie Chillen'' to '1948'
Set the release year for 'Boppin' The Blues' to '1956'
Set the release year for 'Bottle It Up and Go' to '1939'
Set the release year for 'C'mon Everybody' to '1958'
Changed the credit for 'C.C. Rider' from '(Chuck Willis)' to '(Gertrude Rainey)'
Set the release year for 'C.C. Rider' to '1924'
Set the release year for 'Cocaine blues' to '1947'
Set the release year for 'Cold Sweat' to '1967'
Unflagged the song 'Bottle It Up and Go' as a 'Pseudo Song'
Set the release year for 'Crosscut Saw Blues' to '1941'
Set the release year for 'Crying Time' to '1965'
Set the release year for 'Cumberland Gap' to '1957'
Set the release year for 'D in Love' to '1960'
Set the release year for 'Detroit City' to '1963'
Set the release year for 'Don't Be Cruel' to '1956'
Set the release year for 'Down in Virginia' to '1958'
Set the release year for 'Down The Road A Piece' to '1940'
Set the release year for 'Duke of Earl' to '1962'
Set the release year for 'El Paso Blues' to '1963'
Renamed credit of '(Russell/Burke/Wexler)' to '(Bert Berns/Solomon Burke/Jerry Wexler)'
Set the release year for 'Everybody Needs Somebody to Love' to '1964'
Renamed song 'Everything I Do Gonna Be Funky' to 'Everything I Do Gonna Be Funky(From Now On)'
Set the release year for 'Everything I Do Gonna Be Funky(From Now On)' to '1969'
Set the release year for 'Eyesight To The Blind' to '1951'
Set the release year for 'Fever' to '1956'
Renamed song 'Fixin to die' to 'Fixin' to Die Blues'
Renamed credit '(Bukka White)' to '(Booker T. Washington White)'
Set the release year for 'Fixin' to Die Blues' to '1933'
Set the release year for 'For What its Worth' to '1967'
Set the release year for 'For Your Love' to '1965'
Renamed credit '(Naomi Neville)' to '(Allen Toussaint)'
Set the release year for 'Fortune Teller' to '1962'
Set the release year for 'Frankfurt Special' to '1960'
Set the release year for 'From Me To You' to '1963'
Set the release year for 'Georgia on My Mind' to '1930'
Set the release year for 'Girl From The North Country' to '1963'
Set the release year for 'Going Down' to '1971'
Set the release year for 'Going Down Slow' to '1941'
Set the release year for 'Got a lot O'Livin to Do' to '1957'
Set the release year for 'Heartbeat' to '1958'
Set the release year for 'Heartbreak Hotel' to '1956'
Set the release year for 'Hello Mary Lou' to '1961'
Set the release year for 'Hideaway' to '1961'
Renamed song 'High Heeled Sneakers' to 'Hi-Heel Sneakers'
Set the release year for 'Hi-Heel Sneakers' to '1964'
Set the release year for 'Honey Bee' to '1951'
Set the release year for 'Hoochie Coochie Man' to '1954'
Set the release year for 'I Believe I'll Dust My Broom' to '1937'
Set the release year for 'I Can't Be Satisfied' to '1948'
Set the release year for 'I Can't Quit You Baby' to '1956'
Set the release year for 'I Gotta Know' to '1963'
Set the release year for 'I Just Want To Make Love To You' to '1954'
Set the release year for 'I Saw Her Standing There' to '1963'
Set the release year for 'I Shot the Sheriff' to '1973'
Set the release year for 'I'm a King Bee' to '1957'
Set the release year for 'I'm a Man' to '1955'
Set the release year for 'I'm Movin On' to '1950'
Set the release year for 'It's All Right With Me' to '1953'
Set the release year for 'It's Your Thing' to '1969'
Renamed song 'Johnny B Goode' to 'Johnny B. Goode'
Set the release year for 'Johnny B. Goode' to '1958'
Set the release year for 'Killing Floor' to '1966'
Renamed song 'Kindhearted Woman Blues' to 'Kind Hearted Woman Blues'
Set the release year for 'Kind Hearted Woman Blues' to '1937'
Set the release year for 'Lawdy Miss Clawdy' to '1952'
Set the release year for 'Let It Bleed' to '1969'
Set the release year for 'Let's Dance' to '1962'
Set the release year for 'Let's Have a Party' to '1957'
Renamed the song 'Licking Stick' to 'Licking Stick - Licking Stick'
Set the release year for 'Licking Stick - Licking Stick' to '1968'
Renamed the song 'Living Loving Maid' to 'Living Loving Maid(She's Just a Woman)'
Renamed the song 'Long Distance Call Blues' to 'Long Distance Call'
Set the release year for 'Long Distance Call' to '1951'
Renamed the credit of '(Robert Blackwell/John Marascalco' to '(Robert Blackwell/John Marascalco)'
Added the credit of '(Enotris Johnson/Robert Blackwell/Richard Penniman)'
Set the credit for 'Long Tall Sally' to '(Enotris Johnson/Robert Blackwell/Richard Penniman)'
Set the release year for 'Long Tall Sally' to '1956'
Your Overlord
Posted: Tuesday, May 05, 2009 6:48:40 PM

Release version 59 May 5th 2009

Set the release year for 'Louie Louie' to '1955'
Set the release year for 'Matchbox' to '1957'
Set the release year for 'Maybellene' to '1955'
Renamed the song 'Memphis Tennessee' to 'Memphis, Tennessee'
Set the release year for 'Memphis, Tennessee' to '1963'
Renamed the song 'Money' to 'Money(That's What I Want)'
Renamed credit '(Radford/Cordy)' to '(Janie Bradford/Berry Gordy)'
Set the release year for 'Money(That's What I Want)' to '1959'
Renamed the song 'Mr.Soul' to 'Mr. Soul'
Set the release year for 'Mr. Soul' to '1967'
Changed the popularizer for 'My Babe' from 'Ricky Nelson' to 'Little Walter'
Set the release year for 'My Babe' to '1955'
Set the credit for 'Acapella Blues Improvistation' to '(Jimmy Page/Robert Plant)'
Set the popularizer for 'Acapella Blues Improvistation' to 'Led Zeppelin'
Set the release year for 'Mystery Train' to '1953'
Added credit of '(Otis Blackwell)'
Set the credit for 'Nine Times Out of Ten' to '(Otis Blackwell)'
Set the release year for 'Nine Times Out of Ten' to '1960'
Set the release year for 'No Money Down' to '1955'
Renamed the song 'Nutrocker' to 'Nut Rocker'
Changed the credit of '(Kim Fowley)' to '(Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky/Kim Fowley)'
Set the release year for 'Nut Rocker' to '1962'
Set the release year for 'Oh Pretty Woman' to '1967'
Set the release year for 'Old Man' to '1967'
Set the release year for 'On The Way Home' to '1968'
Renamed the song 'Only the Lonely' to 'Only the Lonely(Know The Way I Feel)'
Set the release year for 'Only the Lonely(Know The Way I Feel)' to '1960'
Set the release year for 'Over Under Sideways Down' to '1966'
Renamed the credit of '(Johnny Burke and Arthur Johnson)' to '(Johnny Burke/Arthur Johnson)'
Set the release year for 'Pennies from Heaven' to '1936'
Set the release year for 'People' to '1964'
Set the release year for 'Please Please Me' to '1963'
Added credit of '(Sonny West/Bill Tilghman/Norman Petty)'
Set the credit for 'Rave On' to '(Sonny West/Bill Tilghman/Norman Petty)'
Set the release year for 'Rave On' to '1958'
Set the release year for 'Rice Pudding' to '1969'
Renamed the song 'Rip it Up' to 'Rip It Up'
Set the release year for 'Rip It Up' to '1956'
Set the release year for 'Roberta' to '1965'
Renamed the artist 'Danny And The Juniors' to 'Danny & The Juniors'
Set the release year for 'Rock And Roll Is Here To Stay' to '1958'
Set the release year for 'Rock Me Baby' to '1964'
Set the release year for 'Roll Over Beethoven' to '1956'
Set the release year for 'Rollin' and Tumblin'' to '1928'
Set the release year for 'Running Bear' to '1959'
Set the release year for 'School Days' to '1957'
Set the release year for 'Shake' to '1964'
Set the release year for 'Shake Your Moneymaker' to '1966'
Set the release year for 'Shapes of Things' to '1966'
Set the release year for 'Slow Down' to '1958'
Set the release year for 'Smoke Gets In Your Eyes' to '1958'
Set the release year for 'Smokestack Lighting' to '1956'
Set the address for 'Steve Paul's Scene club' to '301 W. 46th Street New York New York'
Set the date opened for 'Steve Paul's Scene club' to '1965'
Set the capacity for 'Subiaco Oval' to '42000'
Set the address for 'Subiaco Oval' to 'Roberts Rd Subiaco 6008 Perth Australia'
Set the date opened for 'Subiaco Oval' to '1906'
Set the date closed for 'Subiaco Oval' to 'Still Open'
Renamed the venue 'The Aerodome' to 'The Aerodrome'
Set the capacity for 'The Aerodrome' to '3000'
Set the address for 'The Aerodrome' to '1588 State St Schenectady NY'
Set the date opened for 'The Aerodrome' to '1968'
Set the date closed for 'The Aerodrome' to '1972'
Renamed the venue 'The Dome' to 'Brighton Dome'
Set the capacity for 'Brighton Dome' to '1800'
Set the address for 'Brighton Dome' to '29 New Rd Brighton, BN1, United Kingdom'
Set the date opened for 'Brighton Dome' to '1805'
Set the date closed for 'Brighton Dome' to 'Still Open'
Flagged the song 'Unknown' as a 'Pseudo Song'
Flagged the song 'Noise Solo' as a 'Pseudo Song'
Added performance of 'They're Red Hot' to the 'Bottle It Up and Go' medley in the 'Whole Lotta Love' medley for Dec 8th 1972
Added artist of 'Neil Young and Crazy Horse'
Changed the popularizer of 'Cinnamon Girl' from 'Neil Young' to 'Neil Young and Crazy Horse'
Set the release year for 'Cinnamon Girl' to '1969'
Added photo of 'Neil Young and Crazy Horse'
Changed the popularizer of 'Cowgirl In The Sand' from 'Neil Young' to 'Neil Young and Crazy Horse'
Set the release year for 'Cowgirl In The Sand' to '1969'
Changed the popularizer of 'Down by the River' from 'Neil Young' to 'Neil Young and Crazy Horse'
Set the release year for 'Down by the River' to '1969'
Your Overlord
Posted: Saturday, May 09, 2009 7:02:53 PM

Release version 60 May 9th 2009

Set the capacity for 'The Forum' to '19000'
Set the address for 'The Forum' to '2313 Saint Catherine Street West, Montreal, Quebec, Canada'
Set the date opened for 'The Forum' to 'Nov 29, 1924'
Set the date closed for 'The Forum' to '1996'
Renamed the venue 'Trentham Gardens' to 'Trentham Ballroom'
Added locale of 'Trentham Gardens'
Set the locale for the 'Trentham Ballroom' to 'Trentham Gardens'
Set the locale for the 'Mar 14, 1971' to 'Trentham Gardens'
Set the locale for the 'Jan 15, 1973' to 'Trentham Gardens'
Set the address for 'Trentham Ballroom' to 'Trentham, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England, ST4 8AX'
Set the date opened for 'Trentham Ballroom' to '1931'
Set the date closed for 'Trentham Ballroom' to '2002'
Set the capacity for 'UD Arena' to '13000'
Set the address for 'UD Arena' to '1801 Edwin C. Moses Blvd. Dayton, Ohio 45408'
Set the date opened for 'UD Arena' to 'Dec 6, 1969'
Set the date closed for 'UD Arena' to '1996'
Set the capacity for 'University Arena' to '18500'
Set the address for 'University Arena' to 'E. Arena Dr SE @ Avenida Cesar Chavez & University Blvd SE'
Set the date opened for 'University Arena' to '1966'
Set the date closed for 'University Arena' to 'Still Open'
Set the capacity for 'Usher Hall' to '2800'
Set the address for 'Usher Hall' to 'Usher Hall, Lothian Road, Edinburgh, EH1 2EA'
Set the date opened for 'Usher Hall' to 'Mar 16, 1914'
Set the date closed for 'Usher Hall' to 'Still Open'
Set the capacity for 'Veterans Memorial Coliseum' to '11000'
Set the date opened for 'Veterans Memorial Coliseum' to '1960'
Set the date closed for 'Veterans Memorial Coliseum' to '2003'
Set the capacity for 'Vigorelli Velodrome' to '15000'
Set the date opened for 'Vigorelli Velodrome' to '1935'
Set the date closed for 'Vigorelli Velodrome' to 'Still Open'
Deleted a setpage image record that refered to a photo that had been deleted
Set the capacity for 'Vorst Nationaal' to '8000'
Set the address for 'Vorst Nationaal' to 'Globelaan 36 1190 Vorst, Belgium'
Set the date opened for 'Vorst Nationaal' to '1971'
Set the date closed for 'Vorst Nationaal' to 'Still Open'
Renamed the venue 'Wembley Empire Pool' to 'Empire Pool'
Added locale of 'Wembley'
Set the locale for 'Empire Pool' to 'Wembley'
Set the capacity for 'Empire Pool' to '12500'
Set the address for 'Empire Pool' to 'Arena Square, Engineers Way Middlesex London, HA9 0DH'
Set the date opened for 'Empire Pool' to '1934'
Set the date closed for 'Empire Pool' to 'Still Open'
Set the capacity for 'Western Springs Stadium' to '80000'
Set the address for 'Western Springs Stadium' to 'Stadium Road , Western Springs, Auckland City NZ '
Set the date opened for 'Western Springs Stadium' to 'Dec 24, 1938'
Set the date closed for 'Western Springs Stadium' to 'Still Open'
Set the capacity for 'Whiskey A Go Go' to '400'
Set the address for 'Whiskey A Go Go' to '8901 Sunset Blvd West Hollywood, California 90069'
Set the date opened for 'Whiskey A Go Go' to 'Jan 11, 1964'
Set the date closed for 'Whiskey A Go Go' to 'Still Open'
Set the release year for 'Machine Gun' to '1970'
Set the release year for 'Mars: The Bringer Of War' to '1918'
Set the release year for 'Some Other Guy' to '1962'
Renamed the credit '(Eddie Cochran/Sharon Sheeley)' to '(Bob Cochran/Sharon Sheeley)'
Set the release year for 'Somethin' Else' to '1959'
Renamed the credit of '(Woods/Kirkland)' to '(Pearl Woods/Leroy Kirkland/Etta James)'
Added artist of 'Etta James'
Set the popularizer for 'Something's Got A Hold On Me' to 'Etta James'
Added photo of 'Etta James'
Set the release year for 'Something's Got A Hold On Me' to '1962'
Set the credit for 'Sonnic Effect' to '(Jimmy Page)'
Set the release year for 'Sonic Effect' to '1970'
Added credit of '(Jerry Lieber/Phil Specter)'
Set the credit for 'Spanish Harlem' to '(Jerry Lieber/Phil Specter)'
Set the release year for 'Spanish Harlem' to '1960'
Renamed the credit of '(Ben E King)' to '(Ben E King/Jerry Lieber/Mike Stoller)'
Set the release year for 'Stand By Me' to '1961'
Renamed the credit of '(Francis Scott Key)' to '(Francis Scott Key/John Stafford Smith)'
Set the release year for 'Star Spangled Banner' to '1814'
Set the release year for 'Stones In My Passway' to '1937'
Renamed the song 'Stop Messin' Around' to 'Stop Messin' Round'
Set the release year for 'Stones In My Passway' to '1968'
Set the release year for 'Stuck On You' to '1960'
Set the release year for 'Sugartime' to '1958'
Set the release year for 'Summertime Blues' to '1958'
Renamed the song 'Suzie Q' to 'Susie Q'
Set the release year for 'Susie Q' to '1957'
Renamed the song 'Talkin' Bout You' to 'I'm Talking About You'
Set the release year for 'I'm Talking About You' to '1961'
Renamed the song 'That's All Right' to 'That's All Right, Mama'